Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

Whatsapp is obviously best tool to advertise your business because it has two types one is WhatsApp group and other is its channel and one app is specially made for business purposes.
Whatsapp is best to promote your all types of businesses. Fshion designer business is demanding so you can get organic traffic from WhatsApp. All you need is to use status feature to promote your products... And also make a WhatsApp group and add interested people in that group and they also can invite their next friends.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Yes it is quite possible because in this world of Technology and Science almost 70% people have access to internet, and who are aware of mobile phone, are also using WhatsApp all around the world.
so it is a good opportunity for you to promote or advertise your business.

Yes you can.
There is now enough scope for WhatsApp to be used as a creative platform to promote one’s business, which works best for homemakers running a small business. Be it fashion designing, accessory designing, cooking or baking, WhatsApp now allows you to take orders via direct messaging from consumers and makes your business accessible to customers.

You really need to gather alot of audience for your business and beside you can get them Facebook Instagram or even Twitter and the thing you must do is that you must tell them to save your WhatsApp contact so that they might be able to view your status with this they can see the products you are selling through status,gather as most people as possible and encourage them to save your contacts that Is how you will be able to advertise your product on WhatsApp

Yes you can, but consider your viewers loyalty​

Collectively, the group lists in WhatsApp have exhibited more brand loyalty than other social media groups. Similarly, brand personas seem to have developed a good rapport with their followers. This is reinforced with the tools mentioned above, like push notifications, group chats, and broadcast lists.
[automerge]1609562823[/automerge]

Yes you can, but consider your viewers loyalty​

Collectively, the group lists in WhatsApp have exhibited more brand loyalty than other social media groups. Similarly, brand personas seem to have developed a good rapport with their followers. This is reinforced with the tools mentioned above, like push notifications, group chats, and broadcast lists.

You can righly make awareness of your business on whatapp group chat and you can also create a customise whatapp business chat group. Alot you can do on whatapp to create business awareness.

It's not going to be easy at all.
If you know someone then you can ask them to forward the posts related to business, to others. If you directly try to message people, they will report it as spam. Just try to make the post look genuine and interesting.
Good luck and try to use other social media as well.

Yes You can promote your business on whatsapp by making WhatsApp groups and WhatsApp channel. fashion designing business is a good and profitable business So you can promote it on whatsapp and make more customers.

Of course you can create awareness for your business on WhatsApp by firstly creating a WhatsApp group where you'll add all you family and friends on...secondly my constantly advertising your business on your WhatsApp status and thirdly by admonishing some of your family and friends to always put some of your advertisement on there own WhatsApp status also.

Creating awareness on whatsapp is not very difficult .people can easily creat awareness through whatsapp by making groups or uploading your business selling items which can highly give the opportunity to promote my business more and developed it .
People now a days using whatspp on high level so it is an easy method to promote the business

Yes! One can create awareness for his business on Whatsapp through platforms and Whatsapp groups, Whatsapp is one of the popular and most use social media chat platforms these days, almost everyone who engages in social media, uses Whatsapp, so using it to create awareness in your business makes it go a long way in selling your business to the public.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
yes of course you can create an awareness on your WhatsApp. you can create a WhatsApp groups and and you invite your friends by sending you our business details are you our product which you can sell. you also create business account on WhatsApp to enhance your business deal with other people's very easily.

Obviously we can easily promote or creat awareness through whatsapp because everyone is using whatsapp like a game .
We can make pages and groups and make some add to promote our page through whatsapp as well.
Fashion designing and selling items on whatsapp is easy method to promote the business as well.

Sure you can by posting a picture of your works and designs attcahed with your contact number and all on your statues and plead with your contacts to rebroadcast and post on their own statues. But u think for gathering mormore audience you should try advertising on Facebook or Instagram.

Of course, you can - especially if your target audience uses Whatsapp regularly. Most people in my country push their hustles via WhatsApp, each day posting marketing content on their statuses. I don't personally use it, so I don't know how good the conversion rate into sales is but it's definitely a handy tool to use to put your business out there and make it more visible.

Promoting your business on WhatsApp will entail making use of some influencers or paid whatsapp TV where they have a high number of viewers who view their status on a daily basis. If you have one with the proper numbers and right demographics you can test out an ad with one of them.

Yes, you can. However you need to have an active whatsapp group, yhe group should have a lot of members, the niche of your website and topic of your group should match, and you should always share useful and interesting content.

And even though email marketing is crucial, giving you an open rate of maybe around 30% (if you’re doing an okay job), and that 30% is already way higher than you would ever get organically on Facebook. The average text message gets an open rate of around 98%.

That is the reason why chatbots work so well too. And that is precisely the reason that makes WhatsApp the most engaging marketing channel on the planet.

The reason why you probably never thought about using it as a marketing channel is that there has never been any real tool to help you manage your account and start engaging with your “followers” unless you had that one mobile phone on which the client with your business number was installed.

Of course, you can create awareness about your business on WhatsApp, I don't know if you know about WhatsApp business, it is purely meant for the business, you can advertise your products through it

Yes that's possible but i don't think It's worth the effort, because you will be limited to only people in those certain groups, unless you are in a group where nobody knows you or about your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds