Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

In addition to what I have previously explained, and also to make little contribution to what others have said, personally I feel Whatsapp is limited, and cannot help you reach wide audience with your products. Remember majority of the numbers on WhatsApp are your family and friends. Hence you need to move out to other social media platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Whatsapp is a fabulous platform to promote your business. I am sure that you are in different Whatsapp groups, you can promote your business there. You can also create your own whatsapp group and add people who may be intrested in your business. Moreover, you can text your contacts through inbox to inform them about your business.

You can actually use your WhatsApp status as a means of advertising your business and greeting an awareness for you business also but before you do this you must try as much as possible to accommodate thousands of people to be able to view your status and with things you can create awareness and it will reach thousands of people which some of them might be able to patronize you in which area of your business they are interesting of.

For a start you can use WhatsApp but after some times you will need another platform that has a wider reach to many people because WhatsApp will only link you to people you already know.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Yes you can. WhatsApp has two ways to create awareness in your business. First you can create a group on WhatsApp and then you can make it a channel but I would advise you. That you create a WhatsApp group and add your friends to it and they will be interested in your product so your business will run very well. This is better than the other way around.

wattsap helps in booming your business and it also gives room to creating awareness on businesses especially with the reserved watsap for business app which has a unique way of connecting with people with the sole aim of helping in advertising your business.another point about creating business advertisement on watsap is that it is less-expensive

WhatsApp is the best tool for advert, you can tell people to help you advertise to reach an even more wider audience. WhatsApp definitely is where some people businesses run and even get more customers.

I will say it is necessary for you to promote your business on WhatsApp because you are a fashion designer and most of your customer will be living near to you so if you contact them on WhatsApp they can easily find you and your business can be grown very fast.

Why not? Definitely you can promote your business and give awareness by using whatsapp. But you need to Join more groups And Communities regarding to your business. I have also promoted my business through Whatsapp.

Yes you can, here is how I'd go about it. First set up a Facebook page, then link your WhatsApp number. Then run a Facebook ad targeting people most likely to patronise you , enable your WhatsApp so that all the enquiries are going to come directly to you via WhatsApp, after that save their phone numbers and ask them to save yours. From there when you advertise on your status they will see it where you can post styles you've seen. Do this periodically to get new phone numbers

You can maintain your business on WhatsApp and there you would have much understanding with your clients. But you need to promote the business first on the public social media like Facebook, Twitter and others. If you are able to get more followers on those pages, you can now direct them to the WhatsApp group and there you can communicate with them effectively.

The business version of WhatsApp works better than the normal WhatsApp version. You should also update your WhatsApp status daily with your goods unfailingly. There are people who make lots of money weekly/monthly on WhatsApp.

Yes of course, you can create awareness on your business whatsApp, by posting your business on whatsApp groups you should also have a lot of member in the whatsApp groups so to market your products whatsApp groups have be helpful in a business,

Nice questions, the answer to your question is yes. You can advertise your goods or products on whatsapp through whatsapp groups and channels. You can also use your whatsapp status to advertise also.

Yes, you can make business awareness on whatsapp because enables people in your network to see the products and services you offer. Another good thing about this is that you don't spend more money compared to all other forms of advertisement.

Yes you can, and it is a good step, but I would also advise you try other social media platforms like Facebook, because WhatsApp is kind of limited, only people that have your number can see your post, even if you have a group, the amount of people in a group is also limited, so you might not get a very large audience compared to other social media platforms

Business Profiles; you can create a business profile with helpful information for your customers like your address, business description, email address, and website. Quick Replies; by using quick replies you can save and re-use the message you frequently need to send.

WhatsApp is a good medium to advertise your fashion goods and services. You have to make sure that a lot of people have your contact saved in their smartphone. You can start by creating a business profile with some of your goods are display picture. The business version of WhatsApp works better than the normal version. You should also update your WhatsApp status daily with your stocks.

According to my own point of view, if you want to promote your business using Whatsapp, you will have to creat a group on your WhatsApp, after doing that, add all your friends and your family members and ask them to help you promote the group, once you have large amount of members in the group, you can start promoting your business

If you’re already using Instagram and Snapchat stories, you are probably familiar with how the status feature works in WhatsApp. Using it, you can post videos and images to engage your audience with your brand for 24 hours. After 24 hours, your stories delete themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds