Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

Even though I do not use whatsapp, I believe whatsapp is a good VoIP tool and messaging service. You can use whatsapp to provide live support to your customers, as well as reach out to the potential customers so that you can advertise your products, services or even the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Why not expescally those that are in somany groups and also those that have channel of there own and also those run tv whatsapp but instead of stressing you self you better use Facebook for that and also you can get more people and somany client from there

You can take advantage of the opportunity offered by WhatsApp for business app and creat awareness for your business of any kind at all you want to venture into. You can even use the ordinary WhatsApp you know to start running your business campaigns if you so choose.

Whatsapp is a good plateform to promote your business.. Whatsapp Marketing Strategies can make you able to target your potential customer.whatsap can help you to increase brand awareness through word of mouth..whatsapp is a best site to promote all type of business

whatsapp is really a good platform and the communication is really convenient there,you just have to ensure you schedule how frequent you will be enganging as it can really be a little tedious.But you can likely achieve your dream faster there as one mode of shoowcasing your products.Goodluck.

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Yup WhatsApp is very helpfull for someone to earn more money and increase his/her business I have seen many people who are advirtising on whatsapp about their dress selling business so it's good idea.

I was also interested in how to promote on WhatsApp and I received information from WhatsApp TV. where you can mount short videos and post them. This reaches more public therefore more potential clients, I have not used it but it has very good references. Since I have read some interesting points about it.

Yes please you can promote your fashion design business through whatsapp platform by simply taking pictures of your products and short videos and placing it on whatsapp status for your contacts to view.

Yes you can create awareness for your business on WhatsApp by creating a WhatsApp group where you add a lot of people and uploads your pics of your business, products or services and also uploading on your status daily without non rest

I think better way to benefit from whatsapp for business is by using whatsapp as your live support. Since whatsapp is very popular, you can use whatsapp to connect with existing customers as well as connect with new customers.

Yes sure! Awareness can be created on your WhatsApp via Status for business advertisement or awareness for your contacts. Alot of people use WhatsApp as their business environment and it's really paying off for them. While some people want to make their business private and reaching q wider audience outside their circle, others wants to keep it small and minimal. It all depends on what business goal drives you

I hear whatsapp is good for business however, I don't know this form my personal experience. I don't have a business and I am not using whatsapp for business. I am using whatsapp for personal use.

You may use whatsapp as it is growing rapidly. However, I am basically a facebook user and I believe facebook is the best platform to build brand, drive traffic and sales and provide after sale support to your customers.

WhatsApp was created basically as a family and friends messaging platform and I do not think you should use it for business promotion because it might not actually work as you won't be a blue to reach a large audiences. You should use other networks instead.

I started my recharge card sales through WhatsApp,it gives you that levity to understand and build firm relationship with your clients.

You have the opportunity to make awareness about your products and services on WhatsApp. You can open a group on the platform and that promoting offers on the group while you can also make use of your WhatsApp status

You have the opportunity to make awareness about your products and services on WhatsApp. You can open a group on the platform and that promoting offers on the group while you can also make use of your WhatsApp status
That's true but promoting your business with Whatsapp is limited, it is best suited when you are trying to create awareness within your contacts. If you want both does you do not know to know about your business, then Whatsapp might not be the best option.

Yes, you may use Whatsapp to market your items to people. Simply create broadcast groups and send your products to them with a single click. You may also use whatsapp status to display images of your merchandise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds