Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

Buying and reselling of petrol is a business that is easy to start because it's does not required much capital to start just find a good location and start it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Technically I believe that it's a very Risky Business because it is prone to fire accidents which is why the government and the petroleum bodies are fighting against people that are doing that kind of business today.
So many people have lost their lives and properties to the business. Anybody that engage in such business should be arrested in order to prevent the danger that may arise from it.

In my country you need a license to sell fuel, meaning that only gas station owners are given the license to sell fuel if you're caught selling without permit its jail o'clock for you

Buying an reseling petrol
I think buying an reselling petroleum will be a great idea of business and earning more money
You can also buy when the price is low and sell it when the price is high

This is actually a very good business project that a lot of people are taking advantage of over here in my country specially during the festive seasons when petrol is scarce.
When there is a shortage of petrol (gasoline and diesel) the black market is will be there. Some enterprising people would sell petrol by the soda bottle. Many are buying because most gas stations are closed due to no supply. But selling petrol that way is illegal here.

That's a nice strategy but I will still consider it a gamble. According to what I heard the Nigerian government has plans to reduce fuel subsidy In coming months.

The Business is actually lucrative to do but you really need to consider the risk involved. Just imagine what will happen if the petrol catches fire in your house and lose all your property

Buying and reselling of petrol in Nigeria is kind of good business, because the way the economy is crashing now is very alarming and almost everyone one can predict an increase in price of petrol every time. So what a good business to do.

It Is very dangerous by storing the fuel in home, it is highly risk and it illegal as the law of land implies, no matter how scarcity of fuel you must bear it

Buying and reselling of petrol is a business that is easy to start because it's does not required much capital to start just find a good location and start it.
Buying and reselling petrol and diesel is a good and luctrative business in my country and we call it black market , thats if you don't have a petrol station to do the business.

Petroleum used to be the major source of income for my country, but now agriculture has taken over so it's important to be sure that you have made goo research before investing in petroleum.

I just lately listened to that the federal authorities invests billions on gas subsidy everyday which belongs resettlement gas customers that purchase will really be actually producing more cash, which implies it is great company.

When there is a shortage of petrol (gasoline and diesel) the black market is will be there. Some enterprising people would sell petrol by the soda bottle. Many are buying because most gas stations are closed due to no supply. But selling petrol that way is illegal here.

It's actually one of the reasons why when it gets to that point where there is scarcity of petrol that the black market takes advantage of it and sells at exorbitant prices which uses have no choice but to buy it.

That is a really good business idea. I wonder why in Nigeria there is shortage of fuel during those times. But if you can legally carry out the business then it is so ptofitable as many people need the fuel. I am just wondering if you have proper storage for the petrol.
Buying and selling petrol is also a good business but one needs to look for storage facilities and also good location where he or she can be able to sell this easily.

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
Buying and reselling of fuel is good but not in my country,our country likes fuel scarsity, there can never be a time you will hear that fuel is steady or stable.

It has become something of a common notice in Nigeria that before the end of the year or just towards the fetive periods like Christmas and the new year, these commodities become strangely scarce in supply. Well it's a good plan though. But be careful of safely storing them

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
Nigeria is one of the most funniest country in the world, the leaders just know how to make life difficult for the citizen I wonder how an oil producing country will be lacking or have scarcity of oil

You are going to make a lot of money if it happens that there is a fuel scarcity in the area where you want to sell the petrol. But you have to be very careful as petrol are highly inflammable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds