Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

Actually have seen some of people doing this and my opinion on it is that it's is actually a bad and illegal things entirely along but am now seeing it as a normal thing .

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmm.... So u mean anybody can venture into the business without permission?. Meanwhile is your country among the countries that produce crude oil as it resources?

My country is not a huge oil producing country like Saudi Arabia. However, many traders do import cheap petrol and there are some areas where petrol can be found as a natural resource. Therefore, it is available for sale at a much lower price. I do not think that anyone can venture into a business without permission. You need to get your documents ready for that and get permission by the government.

It is quite profitable especially during the time or period where it is of high demand and people will do literally anything to just get their hands on it.

Actually have seen some of people doing this and my opinion on it is that it's is actually a bad and illegal things entirely along but am now seeing it as a normal thing .
I don't think that it is illegal. It is only a risky business as there is high tendency of the petrol causing fire outbreak . Most states try to stop people from doing it

My country is not a huge oil producing country like Saudi Arabia. However, many traders do import cheap petrol and there are some areas where petrol can be found as a natural resource. Therefore, it is available for sale at a much lower price. I do not think that anyone can venture into a business without permission. You need to get your documents ready for that and get permission by the government.
Hmm.... have you try to find out if those doing at lower price have the permission to sell. Because here is only governmental or private with long leg that are permitted to sell here.

U mean its not used well...
I think the level of manipulation is everywhere because Pakistan should be a well developed country. Like Saudi Arabia
I don't know much about Pakistan's crude oil generation. I know of Saudi, being among the oil producing countries in the world. Saudi Arabia is more developed than Nigeria cos they utilized their resources well.

U mean its not used well...
I think the level of manipulation is everywhere because Pakistan should be a well developed country. Like Saudi Arabia

There is always a possibility of having manipulation everywhere because most people are looking for ways to steal from others and render them very useless in the petrol industry.

Laughs, that's people for you, their is always competition around petrol, and gas plant Industry. That's why we need to always follow the trend to stay up in the business and not get knocked off.

This is a good business to do but it's just risky and dangerous owing to the fact that the product you are storing at home is inflammable and can go outburst at any time

Actually I thought it was a weird job doing before or business you shouldn't be caught doing in broadday light before not until i saw some reasonable reasons for it and I told my self the country as failed us.

This is a good business to do but it's just risky and dangerous owing to the fact that the product you are storing at home is inflammable and can go outburst at any time
What of to be charged of impersonation, because i know the government only have some governmental and some private sector who are only permitted to sell.

True @Nurudeen , despite the different opinions we have, regarding the legality of selling gasoline. This is important as it is "risky and dangerous due to the fact that the product that is stored at home is flammable" and should be taken into account, before delving into business

i hope you will be the owner of filling station there. so you no need to make a stock in your home. in here petrol comps in undercontrol of goverment. but petrol comps accepting for new investor as long can follow the terms

This business model seems tobe a good plan but you should be very careful how you keep and store such type of very flammable commodity in your house. Not to endanger the lives of your family members

This kind of business is a very lucrative business in my area especially when there is a scarcity of petrol, they will just bring it out and start selling at exorbitant prices.

Seriously companies that are involved in oil and gas and making billions of dollars from the business and it's why lot of people actually considering the business but it requires serious capital for you to get into that business.
Like you just said and confirmed, companies and individuals that are in the line of doing petroleum and gas business are really getting big money in the investment but you need a huge money to start the business.

IN my home country, selling petroleum product is a business that requires a lot of investment. This business is not for those who do not have a lot of money.

Buying and reselling of this commodity is a kind of cool bussing if it is a lowed and is legal. If it is not ilegal, you can make good money from the difference Inna short time period doing this business

Purchasing and selling of petroleum in Nigeria is also called the bootleg market and isn't excessively prudent with the exception of your wish to mock a few guidelines in light of the fact that such organizations are named unlawful. At whatever point it is difficult to get fuel, then, at that point, such plans would be belittled and you need to forestall being cut.

Hmm.... have you try to find out if those doing at lower price have the permission to sell. Because here is only governmental or private with long leg that are permitted to sell here.

Yes, it is legal for them to sell as crude oil is not that much regulated in here and I believe that the wholesellers are taxed for that. The case of petrol pumps are different because they are selling petrol in huge quantity where as crude oil sellers sell crude oil in very low quantity. I have never seen any crude oil seller getting arrested in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds