Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

This business comes with a great risk. The reason is that petrol is highly flammable. A little strike can also cause an explosion which is capable of consuming life of people around the vicinity. There are other businesses that are more profitable than selling petrol which you can engage to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bro, I wouldn't consider this a lucrative business. You're hoarding fuel, profiting off your fellow country people.
Besides have you thought of what accident could happen in storage of that your petrol? Because I know you don't have the proper storage equipment or facilities to store it.

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
I can relate you. Buying and reselling fuel in Nigeria is very lucrative business not only in festive season also in areas with few or no filling stations.

Virtually everyone depend on petrol directly or directly in this part of the world. But while it at it you must ensure you take safety measures to prevent fire outbreak.

This act is termed 'black market' in my country but it's a way of making a little profit and it helps customers who resides close to such depots rather than having to pay your way or drive to a mega filling station to get fuel.

There are some businesses that are completely out of my reach. This buying and selling of petrol is far too risky for me to take part in because any slight mistake might be fatal.

A lot of people do engage in buying petrol from petrol tankers drivers and resell in their houses. This is commonly known as black market in my country. It is a very lucrative business and it also helps people easily get petrol whenever they are in need of it in a community instead of starting the journey down to a filling station which might be very far from their houses. But the business is an illegal business but the government of my country has not been able to stop it.

A lot of people do engage in buying petrol from petrol tankers drivers and resell in their houses. This is commonly known as black market in my country. It is a very lucrative business and it also helps people easily get petrol whenever they are in need of it in a community instead of starting the journey down to a filling station which might be very far from their houses. But the business is an illegal business but the government of my country has not been able to stop it.
Yes, doing petrol business is very lucrative especially during any festive season like Christmas is fast approaching, it's going to a very hot business because of scarcity.

Hoarding and re-selling of petrol might appear as a good economic opportunity to you but you have to consider the safety risk attached to it. If you don't have a very safe place to store the product, please do not keep it to avoid incidences of fire outbreak.

Over here the government will not be so comfortable for you to operate this type of business because they will consider it as illegal and unregistered business ,you might even be at risk of being arrested, I won't involved no matter how profitable

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
I know of a guy who buys and resells petrol.
Most times, when filling stations are closed, a lot of people turn to him to buy for a black market price.
I do not think the business is that lucrative.

In come rural areas here I have seen roadside vendors selling petrol in big soda bottles. They buy from the station and add 10% for the markup. That is a business that is going on for many years now. It is for the convenience of the tricycles and motorcycles because those vehicles are their major customers. But that business is illegal here. The authorities are just ignoring them for now.

This looks like a very good business but it is one that comes with a lot of risk. The price of petrol is always fluctuate in and I thought you might be caught in the middle of a dilemma at one point or the other.

Most people are into black marketing (selling of petroleum through keg and bottles) during the scarcity of petroleum ,they makes money by reselling fuel on the road side.

Of course, a lot of people are into the business in this part of the world and they probably make some good amount of money. they usually buy from filling stations then when there is fuel scarcity they will bring it out to sale at a very profitable rate. I have actually not considered it before.

I know of a guy who buys and resells petrol.
Most times, when filling stations are closed, a lot of people turn to him to buy for a black market price.
I do not think the business is that lucrative.
I'm aware of a lot of people engaging in this line of business in my locality. However, I am not really sure if it's really legal to buy petroleum products to resell later for a higher price.

Black market business is a good and lucrative business most especially when the price of the petrol skyrocketed and there's no fuel at the Petrol station for people to buy.

Black market business is a good and lucrative business most especially when the price of the petrol skyrocketed and there's no fuel at the Petrol station for people to buy.
It may be a profitable business but I believe this is not allowed by the government of the country . The government expected that every one who is interested to do this business must do it the normal way

petrol in Nigeria is otherwise known as the black market and is not too advisable except you wish to flout some rules because such businesses are termed illegal. Whenever it is hard to get fuel, then such schemes would be patronized and you have to prevent being cut.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds