Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

Yes, it is legal for them to sell as crude oil is not that much regulated in here and I believe that the wholesellers are taxed for that. The case of petrol pumps are different because they are selling petrol in huge quantity where as crude oil sellers sell crude oil in very low quantity. I have never seen any crude oil seller getting arrested in my country.
Ooh. Now i get. It seems crude oil in your country is not really a resources that the country actually depends on or that brings revenue to your country. That's why its a business for everybody that can venture into it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Purchasing and selling of petroleum in Nigeria is also called the bootleg market and isn't excessively prudent with the exception of your wish to mock a few guidelines in light of the fact that such organizations are named unlawful. At whatever point it is difficult to get fuel, then, at that point, such plans would be belittled and you need to forestall being cut.
Nice explanation, I think the Nigerian government consider it unlawful to sell petrol in such a way that is not properly organise, there are some laws that govern selling of crude oil products.

Ooh. Now i get. It seems crude oil in your country is not really a resources that the country actually depends on or that brings revenue to your country. That's why its a business for everybody that can venture into it.

I live in a country that depends on agriculture in order to genrate revenue and export agricultural products to other countries. It is not an industrial and developed country like Japan. Having said that, my country does produce petrol and oil. It also produce a very large quanity of natural gas. However, it is yet to become an industrial country despite having a lot of natural resources.

Buying and reselling of petrol is very common here in Nigeria. People sell petrol on the street and it is very dangerous. This is known as black market and it is very profitable.

Hoarding of products has proven to be an effective means of making extra money especially in times of scarcity. This is actually common in the petroleum sector. Most filling station does the same during the festive period that's why their is always a very long queue at that time. However hoarding such a combustible substance in home environment can be very dangerous. Though the financial reward is enticing it is an hazardous business.

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
I believe that you are storing the petrol in the bunker for safety. Petrol is highly inflammable, a little strike on it can cause an explosion. I just want to ask that what will be your gain if there is not fuel scarcity at the last quarter of the year.

In my country the government is not capable of distributing petrol to all the people that need it so if you can createe something like a black market where you buy and sell you will make profit

I believe that you are storing the petrol in the bunker for safety. Petrol is highly inflammable, a little strike on it can cause an explosion. I just want to ask that what will be your gain if there is not fuel scarcity at the last quarter of the year.

Of course yes, it's the very best place to store such petrol in order to avoid getting a fire accident take advantage of the exposure of the petrol which will be fatal.

Petrol is an highly inflammable commodity, you will likely need to be authorized to sell it by the government. Except you open a big filling station, selling petrol in shops is very dangerous.

U mean its not used well...
I think the level of manipulation is everywhere because Pakistan should be a well developed country. Like Saudi Arabia
Binary selling petrol is also a good form of business because selling of crude oil and all you hear is a flourishing business especially in this part of the world.

This is called Black Market if not registered. They buy at lesser prices and even sell below the pump price in some areas. This is when the commodity is in full supply to the filling stations or fuel market operators.

I know some guys that are doing this business in Nigeria. They dubb it black market. In as much it is lucrative, it is very risky. Storing petrol at home is very dangerous. If there is well storage, then it is encouraged.

That's absolutely interesting,anyways i have never seen where a person losses from fuel /gas business because it's a profitable business to do.

Buying petrol and keeping in Jerry cans in Nigeria is called black market and is considered illegal so you should be careful and plan how to start your own petrol station

In my country the government is not capable of distributing petrol to all the people that need it so if you can createe something like a black market where you buy and sell you will make profit
Do you mean to say that there are no gas stations that sell petrol using the pump prices? In our country it is illegal to sell petrol if you do not have a gas station. But some are doing that by selling petrol in big soda bottles. That is the standard in the rural area particularly in the mountain range.

Of course buying and reselling petrol is a good and profitable business to do but the problem is you can not do it everywhere you need a good location.

Petrol is an highly inflammable commodity, you will likely need to be authorized to sell it by the government. Except you open a big filling station, selling petrol in shops is very dangerous.

Seriously, it's very important that anyone who have the courage to get into such business needs our support in any way possible because the business is life and death.

Seriously, it's very important that anyone who have the courage to get into such business needs our support in any way possible because the business is life and death.
It is an illegal and dangerous business to the owner and people living around where he has the business, he needs to be cautioned or reported to the appropriate authority.

It is an illegal and dangerous business to the owner and people living around where he has the business, he needs to be cautioned or reported to the appropriate authority.

Technically I believe that it's a very Risky Business because it is prone to fire accidents which is why the government and the petroleum bodies are fighting against people that are doing that kind of business today.

Of course buying and reselling petrol is a good and profitable business to do but the problem is you can not do it everywhere you need a good location.
It might not be profitable considering the location and the system of government ,in my country selling of any petroleum products are organise that you registered with the government, doing it without government approval is risky.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds