Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
Wow it's nice to hear about your wisdom in buying and selling of petrol. Its good that you can do there in Nigeria. In our country I think that is illegal. You must have a business permit before you can sell petrol.

Advertisement Placeholder
You may call it being smart in business but that is hoarding in business and it is illegal, which is why it's called black market. Hope you know that some criminals go as far as adulterating these hoarded fuel to increase the quantity in order to earn more, thereby putting the lives of buyers at risk. It's very wrong brother, as you can't be too careful.

This is definitely a very good business idea and you can buy the petro in long time before that particular time. You should be very careful about where you are storing.

This is definitely a very good business idea and you can buy the petro in long time before that particular time. You should be very careful about where you are storing.
Well said, safety precautions should be the number one priority, recently I don't really understand the kind of Petro we have around these days, they are extremely flammable, so when going into these business the safety of yourself and your surroundings should be number one.

Tht is true, and another thing is that the business can very very lucrative around that time but looking at it from another angle you will see that it is a very dangerous business, a very high risk as it can lead to fire outrage.

Wow it's nice to hear about your wisdom in buying and selling of petrol. Its good that you can do there in Nigeria. In our country I think that is illegal. You must have a business permit before you can sell petrol.

Yeah - it's actually very good for those who are well aware of how to get into the business of selling petrol. It's very lucrative all round because it's a hot product.

Yeah - it's actually very good for those who are well aware of how to get into the business of selling petrol. It's very lucrative all round because it's a hot product.
Of course it's very good especially for those who have much money. I think that this petrol business is for the rich who can afford to put up a petrol station.

Of course it's very good especially for those who have much money. I think that this petrol business is for the rich who can afford to put up a petrol station.

There's also a friend of mine who is involved in the business and according to him he's been making more money from me when people think there is no profit in it.

This might be very dangerous and you might also a risk trouble from the law but then it is a business that can bring you a lot of profit if done well.

Buying and reselling petrol might give you some money that will surprise you but in my country, it's illegal. Any one caught doing that will be severely punished. It's called black market

This might be very dangerous and you might also a risk trouble from the law but then it is a business that can bring you a lot of profit if done well.
Yes the buying and selling of petrol is a lucrative business. But with having a permit from the government will avoid you from having trouble with them.

Your haulage chain must be very strong if you are going to make a lot of profit with buying and selling of petroleum products.

If it's in Nigeria this our country that one is always the case of every year. it's highly profitable when you bought the petrol in large quantity when the price is very less and to sold during those celebration periods it really earned alot of profit.

Your security measure needs to be high because petroleum products are highly inflammable. You should also prevent people from smoking around you.

These kind of mentality is what wouldn't drive us forward. How would you put personal gain over the well being and easing of life of your fellow humans. This isn't right in any way - the government already doesn't have the people in mind and the citizens are following suit.

Well buying petrol and keeping them cos you sense an increase in price is called hoarding and that act is illegal. And also maybe very dangerous as u may lack better storage

Buying and selling petrol is a good form of a profitable business even thou it deals with season not all time and the location of the person most especially in my country were petrol may be scared during the xmas. period.

Nothing should stop you if it happens that you have access to cheap source of petroleum products in your area. Just locate a place where there is high demand and sell it at higher prices.

One advantage is also inflation because the value of the amount you bought the fuel could become higher and Making you more gains , so it's called hoarding and many make profit through the business

Any one who buys and resell petrol needs to be very calculative,the person running the business needs to also have an understanding of rising and falling of petrol price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds