Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

If you are selling all these things privately without proper registration by the governing you might be at risk of being arrested because the business you will be doing at this point will be illegal

When it comes to selling petrol in the black package market, it doesn't require any kind of licensing and registration from the government because you just buy those patrolman hold them till it becomes very scarce then you bring out the petrol and sell it at any price of your choice.

Advertisement Placeholder
Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
what a great experience ,buying and resell of petroleum is also a passive and aggressive way to earn income ,you buy it when its low and sell it when the price is high is just like buying these online coins

When it comes to selling petrol in the black package market, it doesn't require any kind of licensing and registration from the government because you just buy those patrolman hold them till it becomes very scarce then you bring out the petrol and sell it at any price of your choice.
This is not the best and I think the government will arrest them for this if they are caught. People that are selling at the black market understanding this that is why they don't do it openly as petrol station are doing.

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
That is a good idea of making money, Nigeria is one of the oil producing country in the world, yet the people suffer for getting petrol. Is just like people suffering in the mist of abundant

It's a very nice business. Petroleum related products can not be joked with.
Oil and gas industries are thriving day by day and this is a going sign to income development

Well buying petrol and keeping them cos you sense an increase in price is called hoarding and that act is illegal. And also maybe very dangerous as u may lack better storage
Buying and reselling is a lucrative business called black market business and its very forthcoming and good when there is scarcity of petroleum in the country and the state.

Buying and selling of fuel is rampant especially during festive season. The scarcity of fuel generates income for those of "black market" where they make twice their income.

But if you know it of a fact that you don't have the needed storage for this product in your house to safely keep till this period of Christmas, you should better not do this business for now

These is are really good business buying and selling business is a very business of course, that one can think of going into, because the business is very lucrative one.

Buying and selling of fuel is rampant especially during festive season. The scarcity of fuel generates income for those of "black market" where they make twice their income.
I know a lot of people are doing this business but don't you think this is an illegal business ? you are not permitted to go into this type of business if you have not registered with the government but I don't know why some people choose to do it.

Though stressed to so many, but anybody that can do this business will definitely cash out daily. Buying of petrol and reselling sometimes is risky but it lucrative.

This business is highly dangerous because petrol is highly flammable. You little strike like this can lead to an explosion. And this can be very fatal if it happened. You can destroy lives and properties.

This is a bad business idea, the government always sensitizes citizens on the disadvantages of storing flammable liquid, we have also seen cases whereby buildings get burnt due to this. Also storage and sales of fuel outside the filling stations is also illegal according to the constitution. The government is always and the lookout, as far as I am concerned I don't advise you to go into such business.

One thing about such business is that it's highly lucrative but if you are caught you jail term will also be highly lucrative because it's illegal to sell black markets. Don't let's look for money the wrong way.

That practice is common in my country, Nigeria and it's illegal. Hoarding of goods isn't legal and so should be avoided. It allows criminals to create adulterated fuel, which they sell to unsuspecting public and can be very harmful to them at high prices.

This is not legal though and the storage condition of the petrol is my concern because if it is not stored well,it might go bad and you won't be selling a good product

I surpose the intended festive period for this business model of yours is fast approaching as the year is only few months to wind down. But you still need to be vet careful about how you store this product in your immidiat environment for safety reasons

Is this not what we call black marketing?
There are people who buy petrol at cheaper rate and sell of at higher rate in times of no power supply or fuel scarcity.

The Business of buying premium motor spirit otherwise known as petrol is a cool business but it's not everyone that can do it as it involved a lot of stress whereby is going to a gas station that is filled with a lot of people that want to purchase a scarce product.

It's a good business. You buy Petro from the petrol station I'm large quantity, store it to resell during scarcity of fuel. I've seen it happen and I know of some persons that are in the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds