Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

Advertisement Placeholder
This is actually a very good business project that a lot of people are taking advantage of over here in my country specially during the festive seasons when petrol is scarce.
Buying and reselling petrol I one of the most lucrative business I have ever encountered in my life , we call it black market business in my country , and its a better business when petrol is scarce.

That is a really good business idea. I wonder why in Nigeria there is shortage of fuel during those times. But if you can legally carry out the business then it is so ptofitable as many people need the fuel. I am just wondering if you have proper storage for the petrol.
The business of oil related product is very beneficial.Because petrol has become a basic necessity for everyone.If you store petrol and sale it again, then you can earn a good amount from it.Apart from this, you can also earn good money by investing in any petrol company.

Buying and reselling petrol I one of the most lucrative business I have ever encountered in my life , we call it black market business in my country , and its a better business when petrol is scarce.

Yeah, it's something that can actually be able to pay you way more that you are supposed to be paid because those people that are looking for the petrol right then are very desperate to get them because it's very scarce and you can sell it whatever thing you want to sell it and they will buy it because they don't have a choice.

yes thats true you can buy petroleum and resell it again ,yes that's a great way of earning money you buy it when it is lo and sell it when is his is jist like crypto trading,and I believe you earn allot of money from that

This could have been a nice business but I think it is illegal in the country for you to engage into this type of business without registering the business with the government. government have bodies that regulate supplying of patrols.

This could have been a nice business but I think it is illegal in the country for you to engage into this type of business without registering the business with the government. government have bodies that regulate supplying of patrols.
Yes its illegal but people are still doing it in my country if you are caught from such act you will go to jail,so people buy patrol direct from a fuel station which is goverment approved so such business is risk to involved

This kind of seasonal business is a very good one to be taking advantage of while one still can. But the more important thing to also look out for is the safety precautions you have at home for this product

It is very true that during the fesrive periods and also during eery years end in Nigeria, there is the usual petrol scarcity everywhere around the country. This might turn out to be a very profitable adventure

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
Its a wise decision to buy petrol and store so that when it becomes scarce you could resell, that way you are meeting the need of people around and also gaining more profit as you will sell it higher than what you bought it

It's a good idea though , but the police sees it as illigal work and the even nickname it as black market because the normally sells at night

The op is quite brave to be storing petrol. Isn't that very risky because of the nature of the fuel? I have seen many people line up along the road during fuel scarcity periods selling fuel in kegs but they are most times mixed.

Yes its illegal but people are still doing it in my country if you are caught from such act you will go to jail,so people buy patrol direct from a fuel station which is goverment approved so such business is risk to involved
Yes and I believe it will be very much cheaper to buy petrol at this than for you to buy it from people who are even buying from the from the station to resell it, it will be higher if they're buying it and reselling it back to you.

Buying and selling of petrol business is very a good business because especially when there is scarcity of petrol you can make good money from the business.

Once you have the source from which we can always get the petroleum that you will be selling when there is gas if he is one of the best way for you to take advantage of the market.
If you are selling all these things privately without proper registration by the governing you might be at risk of being arrested because the business you will be doing at this point will be illegal

I hope you know how dangerous it is to keep Petrol in your house. Because this product is a very dangerous and highly flammable substance too. While I know the business idea behind it is very good, you should take very good care too

It's a good biz to venture into, but how do you want to run it? Is it in the fuel station or black market? Any which way you choose, just make settlements .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds