Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
Wow @t heatman.... this is a good idea but this look illegal, you can be caught for that because there's no right for you to sell crude oil without permission.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is a really good business idea. I wonder why in Nigeria there is shortage of fuel during those times. But if you can legally carry out the business then it is so ptofitable as many people need the fuel. I am just wondering if you have proper storage for the petrol.
Buying and reselling petrol is a very good and lucrative business this is what most businessmen deal on over here in my country and they make huge profit.

Sadly since the country isn't a good one with incompetent leaders the masses keep suffering everyday and even the petrol we apparently have we can't enjoy so more reason why this idea would be profitable

Sadly since the country isn't a good one with incompetent leaders the masses keep suffering everyday and even the petrol we apparently have we can't enjoy so more reason why this idea would be profitable
I think most of the pictures that are sold here in Nigeria is government-regulated and you are to register with a recognised government organisation area selling any petrol, selling it without proper registration could be at risk of being arrested.

You are really correct, there are times fuel becomes scarce in Nigeria and the people who bought it before then will be making serious profit. Owners of fuel stations are making money too as people use fuel daily just as we travel daily.

It is a good business here in Nigeria but the issue is that most people do not trust such business anymore because some people use to add something else to the petrol to maximize their profit.

Over here in Nigeria, there is always fuel scarcity during Christmas especially from December 18th to 31th, and also January 1st to 13th.

I always buy off lots of petrol from filling stations and store them up. Once it's Christmas time when the scarcity kicks in, I resell the petrol three times of what I bought it.
That's the very bad business of a thing you know, because you are risking the life of your family and people around you as well,I guess you keep it in your home as well before sell.

Buying and reselling of petrol is not actually legal in the country because lives of many will be endangered by so doing and with buying an reselling of petrol, there will be exploitation

It's a good business and it's for a short time. I also do it in my community. It always like I steal money. It's a cool business anyway since it's not illegal

Is profitable because here in our country gasoline product is on high demand but before you go into this business , you really need to meet all the requirements of government for people that are operating this type of business to avoid being persecuted.

Gas station is a popular business here in my home country. But this business requires a lot of money to get started. A small size gas station requires more than $300 thousands.

hmm, I know that during the festive periods things top up cos of scarcity of things. But the one you are saying that you make 3× from the reselling of your long lasting petroleum, looks strange to me. It will work that way if its during subsidy time.
The only people that can make money when they buy petroleum to resell it are those that took advantage of a situation whereby the price of petroleum has increased drastically as a result of petroleum scarcity. I have experienced several petroleum scarcity period in my country we buy a lot of people buy food and sell it at a higher price to make money off it. This doesn't happen often.

This is common in Nigeria, it is called black market. Although it can be risky because it's high inflammatory, but it has lots of profits and I know people who has made it through that process.

You are very good and knows the importance of buying and selling when the market price is high, we call buy in and selling of petroleum when the price skyrocked black market here in Nigeria.

A good idea is to buy petrol and resell it If you make this business permanent then you can earn a lot of money from it. Because the business of petrol selling is very profitable Because the chances of Loss are also very less in it.

You are very good and knows the importance of buying and selling when the market price is high, we call buy in and selling of petroleum when the price skyrocked black market here in Nigeria.

Well actually is not only on petroleum that you can do this another thing when it comes to business there is always a situation whereby you can withhold your product and services to inflate the prices then sell it for a higher price letter.

Yes, petroleum is not the only thing you can hold and wait for the pruce to skyrocketed, you can also buy and hold palmoil and some it products while wauting for the price to go up before selling it.
Well actually is not only on petroleum that you can do this another thing when it comes to business there is always a situation whereby you can withhold your product and services to inflate the prices then sell it for a higher price letter.

Buying and reselling of petrol is a good business to fetched you money in Nigeria more especially during festivals. I have never engage in it but i know of some people who are doing it and are getting enough money from some even advice me to do but i refused because I'm not interested in such businesses.

The only people that can make money when they buy petroleum to resell it are those that took advantage of a situation whereby the price of petroleum has increased drastically as a result of petroleum scarcity. I have experienced several petroleum scarcity period in my country we buy a lot of people buy food and sell it at a higher price to make money off it. This doesn't happen often.
Yes it doesn't happen often, but it do occur at least once in every three months or six months with in one year. It doesn't look nice for marketers hiking the prices of this things.

Petrol is an high demand products in our country and as a result if thinking of engaging in it you really make a lot of money but the real issue is that you must register with the trusted government organisation because this is the requirement for people that are operating this type of business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds