Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and reselling petrol

That's one of the common real estate investment here in my country. Land business is feasible, its seen as hedge. Which can appreciate in price anytime.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, petroleum is not the only thing you can hold and wait for the pruce to skyrocketed, you can also buy and hold palmoil and some it products while wauting for the price to go up before selling it.

Seriously companies that are involved in oil and gas and making billions of dollars from the business and it's why lot of people actually considering the business but it requires serious capital for you to get into that business.

As slow and unattractive as the profit may look, it grows big and gets larger as the Time goes by. This business is never sad at all, it is indeed a very good one

You can buy the petrol at petrol stations where they sell it at solved subsidized rate and come sell it at a rate which you can make money and this is a very wise idea

You can only buy a petrol at a petrol station at a subsidized rate only if you are related with the petrol station because the petrol is not even enough for them to sell because of the scarcity not to talk about subsidizing it for you.
You can buy the petrol at petrol stations where they sell it at solved subsidized rate and come sell it at a rate which you can make money and this is a very wise idea

Well, while that is a really good business sense, you have to be careful with whatever method you are using to store the product, as petroleum is a product one has to be careful about.

It's a profitable business, we call the business" black market". However, I must reiterate that it's very risky to keep fuel in the house. This has caused disaster in the past. You really needed to be careful when doing sucm business

My country is an oil producer and exporter, therefore we have no problems with gasoline, and in our case the storage and possible sale of gasoline is penalized with jail. Therefore I do not recommend it, I do not know how legal it may be in other countries, I know that in some it is black market.
Maybe in your country there are well regulated measures that does not allow unlicense individuals to store and sell petroleum products through black market,Which is very common in most west african countries,and it is usually prevelant during festive period or when the product becomes scarce.

Petrol is an high demand products in our country and as a result if thinking of engaging in it you really make a lot of money but the real issue is that you must register with the trusted government organisation because this is the requirement for people that are operating this type of business
Buying and selling petrol is also a good form of business and it's very lucrative because of the high demand of the product most times some fuel station go on strike or there is scarce of fuel with these you can be able to make more money

Buying and selling petrol is also a good form of business and it's very lucrative because of the high demand of the product most times some fuel station go on strike or there is scarce of fuel with these you can be able to make more money
Yes petrol is also a good investment in my country and It can generate a lot of money over here, but in this type of business you are required to invest so much money , to establish a standard filling station in the country is not something an everage individual will afford.

Wow @t heatman.... this is a good idea but this look illegal, you can be caught for that because there's no right for you to sell crude oil without permission.

I do not know about Nigeria, but here in Pakistan, people do resell crude oil which they purchased at a wholesale rate from wholesellers. However, since the quality of that petrol is not so good, people mostly prefer buying petrol from petrol pumps but still crude oil sellers do manage to make some sales.

This is a nice idea ! Selling Petrol can yield you a lot of profit here in Nigeria but you have to be extremely careful when storing you petrol !

Buying and reselling of petroleum is a good business because of the profit it bring when doing it in a good position. So if you want to succeed in this business you need to find a place where is high activities of motorcycle, cars and anything that requires petroleum to function then set up your business there and you will make profit because this business is good.

That's one of the common real estate investment here in my country. Land business is feasible, its seen as hedge. Which can appreciate in price anytime.
I do not know about Nigeria, but here in Pakistan, people do resell crude oil which they purchased at a wholesale rate from wholesellers. However, since the quality of that petrol is not so good, people mostly prefer buying petrol from petrol pumps but still crude oil sellers do manage to make some sales.
Hmm.... So u mean anybody can venture into the business without permission?. Meanwhile is your country among the countries that produce crude oil as it resources?

Maybe in your country there are well regulated measures that does not allow unlicense individuals to store and sell petroleum products through black market,Which is very common in most west african countries,and it is usually prevelant during festive period or when the product becomes scarce.
Your statement is correct, in my country they are very strict about gasoline, although that does not mean that bordering countries cannot take gasoline out of here, since corruption exists, and in this way they sell it on the black market. In fact, I know that in other countries it is allowed to be sold on the black market.

Hmm.... So u mean anybody can venture into the business without permission?. Meanwhile is your country among the countries that produce crude oil as it resources?
Crude oil is our top income generating resource, it helps finance every need on my country's budget. It is used well that's why we are simply suffering.

Actually, it's very pretty even the villages where there are no more than filling station where people can actually go and buy their petrol so if you can actually buy from the city and take you to the rural areas you can say very well.

A business like this way drive in a place where there is a fuel scarcity among the people. But she will need a large amount of capital if you want to make a reasonable profit with this business. I know a woman in my area who sees this as the sole business and she's doing okay with it.

Crude oil is our top income generating resource, it helps finance every need on my country's budget. It is used well that's why we are simply suffering.
U mean its not used well...
I think the level of manipulation is everywhere because Pakistan should be a well developed country. Like Saudi Arabia

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds