Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying a shopify store vs. building your own shopify store for online business.

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Shopify is a popular platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store. Let me clarify my question. You want to open a store to sell pet accessories. You go to website marketplace, look for pet store on sell, negotiate the price and buy the store. that's one way to get a pet store. Two, you go to shopify and choose your plan and set up the store. The second option requires technical skills and know how. But it costs less than buying prebuild store. What do you recommend, buying established shopify store or building your own shopify store

Advertisement Placeholder
I think building your own shopify website would be better than just buying it from someone else. If you build it yourself you can set it up and design it the way you want and it cost less money too. It is the better option here.

The issue with purchasing a prebuilt shop is it shows nothing Marketing, how to discover items, how to oversee clients, how to assemble a brand.
It DOES anyway assist you with getting a kick off on your business since it saves all the structure and setting up. So in addition to sides - saves money on set up work, drawbacks you actually have significantly more to do to make a business work with shopify.

The ease to start with For almost everyone, beginning with Shopify is more painless than building a store by yourself. Here are some of the reasons why: Domain and hosting availability - With Shopify, merchants don't have to worry about buying a new domain or finding a hosting provider. You can have a free .

Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. ... Shopify is now the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered.

Except you already have stable reliable funds for a business startup, you should ensure you build your business yourself because if someone else does it for you, what if the person doesn't do it right and your are in need of it.

Shopify is a popular platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store. Let me clarify my question. You want to open a store to sell pet accessories. You go to website marketplace, look for pet store on sell, negotiate the price and buy the store. that's one way to get a pet store. Two, you go to shopify and choose your plan and set up the store. The second option requires technical skills and know how. But it costs less than buying prebuild store. What do you recommend, buying established shopify store or building your own shopify store
if you do not have any technical skill or Coding skill on how to build online store for yourself, the best option is to buy pre-built shopify store. This will help you to start up the business on the fast track if you buy pre-built store. Your major concern will be set up, even you can outsource this to the experts why you focus on the marketing aspect of the business.

You will have to spend at least $1000 to buy shopify store, however, you can build your own shopify store for less than $500. However, by paying more you will get a store that might already have traffic and revenue. Building traffic and revenue is really hard, and if the store you are buying has traffic and revenue, you should certainly buy an established store.

I believe buying a Shopify store is far better than building your own Shopify, this is because when you buy a Shopify store you already have some old customer which you can use for a Start. But building your own, you will have to do some marketing to get new customers

If you ve the expertize you can build your online store yourself but if not it's advised you find someone who will build an eye catching and modified store.Its people's job on Fiverr n on upwork so I believe there must be a difference.If you are to build it yourself I suggest spying on your competitors and improving on yours

Naturally, the easier a platform is to use, the quicker it will be for you to set up. Shopify is undoubtedly the quicker option when creating an online store. It's a website builder that's specifically designed to help you make an ecommerce website. Shopify is not suitable if you don't want to sell online

I have never owned a shopify store and also never worked on a shopify store. Even though they offer trial, I have never tried working with shopify. The price starts from $29 per month. If you want a shopify, you need at least $500. If you can find a starter shopfy store for less than $600 (this includes subscribe charges), you can gi ahead and buy the store.

Shopify is a platform in whole world to build online store millions of store are bu

Shopify weather built or being bought readymade,either of the both will get your goals achieved when you have a good business plan but building a new one will cost not only more finances but more time and maybe you might not have that luxury of time,so best bet you'll go for the already made ones.

In my opinion have an online eShop in spotify is the best because now a days everyone shops online no most people don't got to the market or shops they just stay at home and order large quantities of what they want and it arrives at their door step so going digital is the best.

I dont really love buying of ready made properties. I prefer building mine from the foundation. So, likewise for shop I prefer building mine at my perfect location and then start my business of buying and selling. Online or offline.

I believe buying a Shopify store is far better than building your own Shopify, this is because when you buy a Shopify store you already have some old customer which you can use for a Start. But building your own, you will have to do some marketing to get new customers
You have a point. But you need to understand this if you are buying a prebuilt store you will also be paying a lot of money because the seller will also try to milk you based on the revenue and traffic generated by the store. If it is already generating revenue and traffic, you may have to pay at least $1000 (for a store that makes less than $50 monthly revenue)

It all depends on the capital you have put aside to start the business,because if you have much more capital for your business there is no need for you to wait and call skills tech and take much of time before they could build your own store for you. But when you have the funds and capital which it won't affect your business in anyway I will suggest to buy it straight forward.
[automerge]1613657884[/automerge]
It all depends on the capital you have put aside to start the business,because if you have much more capital for your business there is no need for you to wait and call skills tech and take much of time before they could build your own store for you. But when you have the funds and capital which it won't affect your business in anyway I will suggest to buy it straight forward.

Shopify is a famous platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store.

Buying your own shoppyfy is just the best, so you know you full control over it , you visit your shop any time any day you want, you can even rent it out to people you trust, and collecting your rent on monthly basis as the case may be. That's the sweetest part of it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds