Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying a shopify store vs. building your own shopify store for online business.

Building your own shooify websites online is one of the best way ratger than buying your shopify online, you have full access and toyal control over what you build than what you bought.
I think building your own shopify website would be better than just buying it from someone else. If you build it yourself you can set it up and design it the way you want and it cost less money too. It is the better option here.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is on you who is doing the buying of these stores that should weigh the options as you think fit to your advantage. If it is an already established store, buy it

I think you should go for whatsoever works for you. If you think buying it would be good then go for it. But i will personally advice you build yourself.

Well I think it depends on the individual, I myself would love to build my own store so I can do it to my taste and exactly how I want it. Or if I find that to be too stressful my second option would be to buy a ready made store.

I prefer building my own E-commerce store aside from Shopify using WordPress to do it. Either putting my dropshipping products or running affiliate marketing through it.

Except you already have stable reliable funds for a business startup, you should ensure you build your business yourself because if someone else does it for you, what if the person doesn't do it right and your are in need of it.
I would never advise anyone to start up any business without he or she having the knowledge of that business and this mostly happens when people allow other people to start up business for them.

I would never advise anyone to start up any business without he or she having the knowledge of that business and this mostly happens when people allow other people to start up business for them.
This is not even the best thing to do especially now in the modern society in which there is a lot of competition in a business ,going into a business without proper understanding means failling in the business because you will not be able to organise the business after you have established perfectly.

This is not even the best thing to do especially now in the modern society in which there is a lot of competition in a business ,going into a business without proper understanding means failling in the business because you will not be able to organise the business after you have established perfectly.
The truth is that there's still a lot of people that will start up a business without knowing deeply much about the business. Most of these people will be of the opinion that as long as a lot of people are making money in that business then they too can make money engaging in that same business.

The truth is that there's still a lot of people that will start up a business without knowing deeply much about the business. Most of these people will be of the opinion that as long as a lot of people are making money in that business then they too can make money engaging in that same business.
Lolz, that is exactly the truth and sometimes this is how I always think but definitely this is not actually the best because you shouldn't go into the business for the main purpose of making profit in the business. you should rather think of how to satisfy people in the business you are doing.

Sometime building a website from scratch give you opportunity to listen what you need and avoid the lot of bug along the way buying and online already made site is risky and it comes with a lot of bug that you will need to spend money fixing.

I would buy a Shopify store. This online store is versatile as it allows me to shop at anytime. Creating a new store would-be too expensive to afford.

Having your own shopify store or building a shopify store is like buying a house or building your own house,I will only buy shopify if only it is urgent I need the shopify or the space is not big to my taste

Shopify is a popular platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store. Let me clarify my question. You want to open a store to sell pet accessories. You go to website marketplace, look for pet store on sell, negotiate the price and buy the store. that's one way to get a pet store. Two, you go to shopify and choose your plan and set up the store. The second option requires technical skills and know how. But it costs less than buying prebuild store. What do you recommend, buying established shopify store or building your own shopify store
I am of the opinion that building your own shopify store is way better that buying from someone else.
Building one for yourself would enable you to bring on new features.

I think it's better to just buy a Shopify store instead of spending time to build and design it. Though most people in e-commerce prefer building their own store because it's cost less than buying from someone.

Shopify is a popular platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store. Let me clarify my question. You want to open a store to sell pet accessories. You go to website marketplace, look for pet store on sell, negotiate the price and buy the store. that's one way to get a pet store. Two, you go to shopify and choose your plan and set up the store. The second option requires technical skills and know how. But it costs less than buying prebuild store. What do you recommend, buying established shopify store or building your own shopify store
I prefer building my own shopify store.
It helps prevents encountering some website associated problems.
Building my own store would help me include features of my choice.

shopify is content management system for online store. It is very expensive service. However, using CMS like shopify eases your work in terms of designing an online store.

I will advise you to buy an already built shopfy because of some reasons;
1. You don't need to bother about building yours from the scratch.
2. You have clients therein already.

I believe that what matters is the price at which the store is been sold at and its potential because if it's something that is what they believe that is far more better than starting from scratch to build my own.

Well I think building your own is actually far more better because you will build it according to the style you actually want and the structure and it is better that way

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds