Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying a shopify store vs. building your own shopify store for online business.

A lot of people use shopify to build an online store, while I don't doubt the quality of shopify store, I do not recommend people to use shopify because it is a expensive service. A lot of newbies will end up closing the store due to high running cost.

Advertisement Placeholder
You might have to pay a lot of money to buy an established store but I think it is worth the investment as the established site already has traffic and revenue. It is difficult to make a new store earn money.

I think owning a shopify store will be better than building your own personal store, u just said it yourself that's it's cheaper and an entrepreneur should be concerned about cutting down costs.

I believe buying a Shopify store is far better than building your own Shopify, this is because when you buy a Shopify store you already have some old customer which you can use for a Start. But building your own, you will have to do some marketing to get new customers
This actually very true because it is going to cost you more for you to start from the scratch and start up your own store unlike when you are buying one that is already functional and productive.

It depends on the capability, you have put aside to start the business,because if you have an excess capital for your business, there is nothing bad in building your own shoppify store

I believe buying a Shopify store is far better than building your own Shopify, this is because when you buy a Shopify store you already have some old customer which you can use for a Start. But building your own, you will have to do some marketing to get new customers
Seriously the amount of time energy and resources that is going to take for you to start from scratch to build your own shopify websites , it is far more better for you to purchase an already existing one.

The ease to start with For almost everyone, beginning with Shopify is more painless than building a store by yourself. Here are some of the reasons why: Domain and hosting availability - With Shopify, merchants don't have to worry about buying a new domain or finding a hosting provider. You can have a free .
If I should actually find myself in this situation I am definitely not going to put myself through the stress of trying to start from the beginning but I can easily buy the already functional one.

The ease to start with For almost everyone, beginning with Shopify is more painless than building a store by yourself. Here are some of the reasons why: Domain and hosting availability - With Shopify, merchants don't have to worry about buying a new domain or finding a hosting provider. You can have a free .

I think it depends on what you want, you could buy one or set up.one yourself. I think it is better to buy, saves you time and efforts of setting up a store yourself.

There's nothing that would beat building your own store and take all the experiences that would come with it. You'll gain a lot more and then be able to design the store to your taste.

You might have to pay a lot of money to buy an established store but I think it is worth the investment as the established site already has traffic and revenue. It is difficult to make a new store earn money.
Well, you have a very point. It may appear better because you don't have to start afresh in building traffic to the store, so it's better you purchase at any available price.

it will take a considerable amount of time to get things done before running your store. You will have to spend time finding a proper domain and hosting provider, calculating fees and costs for web developers, and considering SSL installation. Just one small mistake could cause your website to collapse, so the process can be tough at first.

Reputation really matters a lot. But I will definitely get the already build store. I believe this will save time and the stress of having my own build. Most especially if I need it urgently.

Buying it will be the most profitable since you still have a lot of people that will be coming to your platform . Building in a new one may be stressful and need a lot of advertisement. It all depends on your decision

I really don't know about building an online store , and i don't think paying someone to build for me will help too because I am going to need customers , but with already built and functioning store , I can actually buy that because customers will be there already.

I really don't know about building an online store , and i don't think paying someone to build for me will help too because I am going to need customers , but with already built and functioning store , I can actually buy that because customers will be there already.
Having an online store is not a rocket science. If you want to sell a particular product or you want to sell something like an ebook you can build an online store where you will list all your books but you need massive marketing to attract people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds