Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying a shopify store vs. building your own shopify store for online business.

I prefer shopify because it will reduce the cost. Building my own shop may not only take time but cost a lot of money to build to my own taste. So for a while I can still be using shopify before thinking of my own shop.

Advertisement Placeholder
if you do not have any technical skill or IT SKILL on how to build online store for yourself, the best option is to buy pre-built shopify store,which has a platform already for you. this will help you to start up the business on the fast track if you buy pre-built store. Your major concern will be set up, even you can outsource this to the experts why you focus on the marketing aspect of the business.

I think Shopify is still the best platform to create an e-commerce site and a lot of people are utilizing it. I think it is because it is easy to use and also the fact that it creates a little website for the user. Great tool all round.

If you have the technical skills and technical knowledge, it is better to buy the store, or you have a person who can help you, since according to your description is more economical, now if you do not have the necessary technical knowledge you should choose to buy the predesigned store.

I think building your own shopify store would be better than just buying it from someone else. If you build it yourself you can set it up and designed it by your own choice and it cost less money too.and then you can even rent it out and collecting your rent on monthly basis as the case may be.

As an online seller who wants to get an online for his or her business, I think it's good to build your own online store from scratch because the prebuilt online store you want to but might not have the qualities you desire to have in your online store

For me, i would prefer to get a plan from the available plans especially the one with lots of great features because i doybt if i would be able to find a site for sale which actually fits what i prefer to sell or services i prefer to offer, therefore, i would prefer to set up mine and start afresh with great exciting packages.

You have a point. But you need to understand this if you are buying a prebuilt store you will also be paying a lot of money because the seller will also try to milk you based on the revenue and traffic generated by the store. If it is already generating revenue and traffic, you may have to pay at least $1000 (for a store that makes less than $50 monthly revenue)
That's a whopping money to pay for a shop that generates traffic less down $50 a month. I think its best the person build his site with such amount to match the achievement of the one that cost $1000. Still their will be balance to remain after building the shop.

Building a Shopify store is the best way to earn money on the Platform as against building up your own Shopify store as the process of building your own store is quite complex.

I am not a fan of shopify. If you ar enew to this online store business, you should never try shopify. Your website running cost will be very high, you will be paying $29 per month just for shopify

As for me I believe buy my own shopify store is better than building my own shopify store online, this is because when you buy a shopify store you already have some customers.

Shopify is a popular platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store. Let me clarify my question. You want to open a store to sell pet accessories. You go to website marketplace, look for pet store on sell, negotiate the price and buy the store. that's one way to get a pet store. Two, you go to shopify and choose your plan and set up the store. The second option requires technical skills and know how. But it costs less than buying prebuild store. What do you recommend, buying established shopify store or building your own shopify store
If it's something you have what it takes to do, you can create your own Shopify store but if you don't you can just choose any options you desire to do.

If the already existing Shopify store has the connections and the contacts intact, I would think you should buy that store instead of building a new one

It is more advisable to build your own shopify store than buying from someone else. When you build your own you are fully in charge of it and of course you do it in a way that you like. So building yours is more advisable.

Online stores are good platforms to buy and sell goods. Either buying shopify store or building your own store, you should ascertain whether buying is more beneficial to your financial capability or building your own from the start.

I think building my own will be better instead of buying shoofly website, because it better you can full control it because you can decide to rent it any time you want.

Shopify is a popular platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store. Let me clarify my question. You want to open a store to sell pet accessories. You go to website marketplace, look for pet store on sell, negotiate the price and buy the store. that's one way to get a pet store. Two, you go to shopify and choose your plan and set up the store. The second option requires technical skills and know how. But it costs less than buying prebuild store. What do you recommend, buying established shopify store or building your own shopify store
I think buying or selling doors twice you want to play store to sell pet accessories your website good marketplace and what it cost loss the second portion is there to go should be fine but what do you remember buying established store on building your own shop store because it is very important to do this

Shopify has you covered whether you sell online, on social media, in a shop, or out of the trunk of your car. For just $29 a month, you can start selling anywhere. Shopify has you covered whether you sell online, on social media, in a shop, or out of the trunk of your car. For just $29 a month, you can start selling anywhere.

There are a lot of sites that allow you use their platform ranging from no cost at all to small fees. As a person just starting out your store, you should want to use shopify as its simple, easy to use, cheap and perfect for befinners.

I personally will prefer to open a new shop than to buy a built or operated store taken into consideration the reason why he want to sell out the store, the location of the store and how those he had handled his customers patronizing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds