Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying a shopify store vs. building your own shopify store for online business.

One thing I like about shopify is how freely you van effect changes to your sites and very fast. I do not see any difference in he both of them and you should instead go for cheap.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think a shopify template has a fee but I know that you can still earn from it because it is a ready-made e-commerce site without the hassle of building up the audience. I understand that a pre-built store is like a franchise that can allow you to start the business outright because it is already complete with the ingredients including the suppliers and the potential customers.

Shopify is a popular platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store. Let me clarify my question. You want to open a store to sell pet accessories. You go to website marketplace, look for pet store on sell, negotiate the price and buy the store. that's one way to get a pet store. Two, you go to shopify and choose your plan and set up the store. The second option requires technical skills and know how. But it costs less than buying prebuild store. What do you recommend, buying established shopify store or building your own shopify store
It's adviseable to buy a ready made and used shopify store , a store that people has already known rather than building a new start and now be thinking of how to get online customer to patronise you r products.

In buying a shopify store, you should know that you are going to pay more depending on what it has and what rating that shop has already. But in getting a new one, you will have to get someone that is good in web designing and creation to help make it look very professional

If one doesn't want to spend time trying to create a shopify store, and face the hassle in designing it to look nice and eye catching like other good looking ones. He or she needs to buy the already built one.

I suggest someone should just go on and build his Shopify in other to know the step by step of all the procedures

when you buy a shopify store it's already having its own Goodwill it will take time for you to grow but starting your own shopify store online with a lot of time because good we'll take time to build.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning which is better between buying an already set up spotify shop or setting a new one up, well i would say that this depends on you, if you have lots of money you can buy the set up one

The most important thing now is the domain, if it matches your business and has right traffic then you can buy it if not just create your own site.

The two are both good depending on your financial capability and how urgent you need the store. Building your own shopify gives you the opportunity to build it to your taste and buying shopify store will come cheaper than building a new one.

There is no big deal in both, if an already existing Shopify store is available that would cater to the needs then by all means purchase but if not, one could build to ones taste

There is no big deal in both, if an already existing Shopify store is available that would cater to the needs then by all means purchase but if not, one could build to ones taste
I totally agree with your submission. If you are not looking for a special shopify you can buy an already existing one to save costs, time and other resources.

I will definitely choose to build my own shopify store because it will give me full control and charge you for it. I think I will try it to see how it really works

I think building your own online store will be the best, because you need to build your own audience, you don't know if the person managing the company have been good to customers so it many affect your business if you buy the online store

If you feel you have the money then I do not see any crime not to buy a company and start a business but if you still wanna start from the scratch it is still ok

Buying an established one already is better than trying to start a new one entirely as you would say spend so much in growing the site.

Although it is going to be stressful when you are trying to build up your own but I believe the best thing you have to do is to build it up in a way that will suit how you are going to arrange your business.

Buying existing shopify store is better because you need not struggle to promote your store. It's already there and just a little input will make the business boom in no time. I don't really have enough knowledge in this area but I know that it's very rigorous.

I'm sure buying an already made shopify website will be expensive. You can see websites ranging from $500 to $3000 or more with domain names. I prefer to build myself and customise to my taste.

Shopify is a popular platform to build online store. A lot of online stores are built using shopify. Whether shopify is good or bad is another subject of discussion, here I want to ask whether it is good to buy prebuilt shopify store ot build your own shopify store. Let me clarify my question. You want to open a store to sell pet accessories. You go to website marketplace, look for pet store on sell, negotiate the price and buy the store. that's one way to get a pet store. Two, you go to shopify and choose your plan and set up the store. The second option requires technical skills and know how. But it costs less than buying prebuild store. What do you recommend, buying established shopify store or building your own shopify store
I believe the most important thing is how to successfully market the Shopify store rather than the process of getting one as this is what determines the success of the business. If you have the technical skills build if not buy. But buying may also impact success positively or negatively depending on the direction the store is headed before you made the purchase.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds