Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business to start up with 10k!!!

$10k is not a low price to start business, it is reasonable price by this price you can start fish farming, fruit farming if you have a land already, Then you can also do cattle farming , there are plenty of online options already, buying prize bond etc. Anyways there are good options for this price.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lyrically 10,000 is
Very small to start a business, it will take an innovative entrepreneur to start a business with such amount of money, to start a business with such amount of money will also depend on the geographical area of the entrepreneur, he can start a recharge card business before talking of expansion of coast.

In Nigeria ten thousand naira can go a long way to establish sachet water industry, or recharge card printing and gradually by gradually you grow your business and Begin to sell in large quantity.

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks
It's possible. You can start selling fruits. Believe me there is a lot of profit in fruit business. You just need to go your packaging well. You can include home delivering in your service and also include fruit salad.

Business ideas listed here would give you an idea of how to start something with as little as 10k. Freelance writing business. Poultry business. Fastfood business. Social media marketing. Dropshipping and Small Scale Agriculture Business.

There are many businesses you can start with 10k. For example, PHONE ACCESSORIES: Every day, most phone users are faced with one challenge or more. Either battery or charger. To start, you can partner with a bigger shop, preferably computer village, get some supplies with others while you pay later.

It is not a bad money at all. It is reasonable Capital for any average business. Even you can invest them in any hostel or hotel in urban areas. By this you can get rent by hostels and profit by hotels. You can also start mobile selling shop business by this, you can open photocopy shop also near any school.

No effort is too little, it's nice you are thinking of doing something meaningful with the money instead of spending it. You can consider buying and reselling fairly used clothes, get nice ones and start the marketing with your friends, take nice pictures of each and send to your friends on Whatsapp or Facebook.
You can also take up online jobs, there are platforms that pay to complete tasks and won't take much of your time.

The amount that you stated is too small to start up a substantial business but It can actually start up a sachet water stand, what we normally call pure water in Nigeria. This is a bag of sachet water selling stand whereby people can go and buy bags of sachet water. This business is very common in Nigeria and it has a very high rate of turnover due to the high demand for sachet water consumption in Nigeria.

Although the amount stated for business opening seems small, there is still something you can do that will bring profit even if the profit isn't huge. You can start up a recharge card business, you can sell frozen fish if you don't mind, or even fresh tomatoes and pepper. People demand for these things daily.

List of top 10 profitable small business ideas with small capital are covered in this video.
1. Online Home Business.
2. Freelancing Service Company.
3. Web Designing & Coding Business.
4. SEO Experts.
5. eBook Writing & Podcasting.
6. Online Tutoring & Consulting.
7. English Coaching Academy.
8. Acting & Dance Classes.

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks
Ten thousand naira is small but it is more than more than enough for some small business. Example of what can be feasible roasting of plantain (yoruba call it -Boli). Buy plantain directly from farmer on major market days around you, get a good location where you have people on foot (like market main entrance, motor parks etc),

Currently, I'm not in your country and I don't know how much is that money. But if it's enough like $30, then l suggest you should try pastoral farming. It doesn't require huge capital but yield much gains as time goes and it's very easy to manage.

This business is very easy to get into, but somewhat harder to turn into a full-time gig. Just start buying rare books and then trying to sell them, and you’re a dealer of rare books. The challenge might be selling enough rare books often enough to sustain a full-time business, but for those who are up for it, the rare book game can be a lot of fun. When I was in the book business, one of my best employees left to pursue his passion with a career in this field-yes did end up loving it.

For that amount of money I doubt that you would get a positive reply from anyone here, the businesses that would be suggested would be of really minimal profits and rewards and probably alot of efforts would be applied to such businesses too.

To start a business with 10k naira, I think it goes according to the cost of the products in your country. But you can start by buying and selling items on demand, whether it is food, clothing or household appliances. Another way will be to invest in cryptocurrencies if you have knowledge, as many people make profits there.

There are many businesses that you can start with 10k. It depends on your area or environment. Your interest also matters on the types of business you can start. You can start sachet water selling or selling can drinks with bottled water.

It's better to just invest that money in crypto currency for long term holding in order to generate more profit than using the money to start a business one might regret.

Most unfortunately you did not mention the currency since we'rein different countries. When you're in South Africa it is a lot of money. You can choose among the small businesses available. It is enough to start raising broiled chicks etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds