Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business to start up with 10k!!!

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks
That amount is rather too small to start a reasonable business. Some people are suggesting small chops, it's like you don't know how much is vegetable oil and other ingredients. Try and save more, add to it before you can think of investing it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually, 10k is small to set up a business which will be up and running but I know of something you could do as a side hustle and make a fortune out from it. The business you could start with 10k is the chemical extraction of silver from waste. I have a tutorial on this.

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks
I'm of the opinion that ten thousand Naira is really small to begin with in starting a business but nonetheless there are few ones it may be able to help you start up. You can start a recharge card selling business and manage till you can upgrade to POS business.

We all known that ten thousand here in Nigeria is very very small to start up a business here Nigeria, but I can suggest you can start up a pepper business, by selling of pepper because I don't know the kind of business I will direct you with that small money.

I think it is not big amount to start a big business. If you start a business with 10k it is very simple. You can make a business successful with advertising . You can create a group on social media where you can upload their products. To attract the people advertising is most important . Because if people know about your products then they can buy your products.

There is little to noting one could do with 10,000 naira in today Nigeria due to the economic situation of the country, but if that's what you have then you can begin recharge card business, making of zobo, selling of buns and puff puff. You can sell plates, spoons, cups, knife and sell them, you can sell boiled eggs also and pure water.

Ten thousand naira is not too small to invest. The major thing for the 10000 to yield is you check your area. Sales if consum

Freelance writing is the kind of creative writing you do to get paid. Writers do the required writing for clients and publishing companies through blog contents, sales letter, copywriting, product reviews and descriptions, articles etc.

You don’t even need a capital to start. All you need is a laptop or smartphone and your innate writing skills. Just download WPS app on your android phone, look for writing gigs online and start writing to earn.

You can start the freelancing business right from your home and begin to make

You can start a small business with 10000 naira but you have to make sure they are businesses that have a higher patronage , an example is phone accessories, phone accessories sell more especially when you're within a campus or when you are within an area with a good population and I'm very sure that 10000 Naira will buy a couple amount of phone accessories which you can sell and make good profit. But with this budget ,you may not be able to get a shop except you wish to advertise freely online, these are some of the things you need to consider , all the best.

There are so many businesses you can do with that amount of money (10k). Many people have said so many here but I will add just this one with it. You can go and selected grade 1 tokubo clothes from those that buy in bulk and be hawking it around because you can't rent shop from the money.

If you know about domain flipping, you can use this ten thousand naira to buy good domain names and start outbounding to end users. A single sale would help you recover all your money.

People love their pets and regret not having the time they’d like to take care of them. You can help assuage their guilt and keep their precious furry friends clean and clipped with a pet grooming business.Pet grooming doesn’t require a degree or a license, so it’s an approachable business idea. The real challenge is that while you could set up a grooming studio in your home or an office space, your best bet is probably to be mobile.

Concerning what Business a person can start up with 10k personally I dnt think there are many of such businesses to start up with such amount right now due to the downtone of the economy right now. But amongst the few available u can decide to go into recharge card and data selling business as a vendo

There are several business one can engage in with as little as 10k naira, one can decide to acquire pure water or bottled water in packs and start reselling in smaller quantities with time the business will grow and expand to other areas such as soft and hard drinks. One can also sell snacks already packaged snacks such as biscuit and cakes. One can also trade forex by partnering with some good market expert and make little profit at each intervals.

With the increase in raw materials everywhere, ten thousand is way too small to start a business. Freelance writing is the kind of creative writing you do to get paid. Writers do the required writing for clients and publishing companies through blog contents, sales letter, copywriting, product reviews and descriptions, articles etc.

Laundry business.
Soft drinks and snacks
Popcorn.
These paid pretty well when I was in school as I'd run two out of the three. Saved me a lot of financial shortcomings and I believe it can to you too.

Five years ago there would have been a lot of businesses you could do with 10k. However reverse is the case in this present day economy. More so with pandemic hitting every sector of the economy too hard. However you can attempt businesses like retailing recharge card selling small chips and soft drinks and water.

The business you can start with 10k I believe you can open a shop and start saling a soft drinks the business have a lot of gine or you start saling food soft

ways to send messages to people are email. You can put your links in a text message. You can put your links in an Instagram DM. You can also put your links in a Twitter DM. And last but not least, you can put your links in a Facebook message. Business is something you should start

10 thousand naira is a low capital to start a business considering the hike in price of commodities these days. Nonetheless, you can still start a business just in a small scale. Check out what basic things the people in your area need the most, could be iced water and drinks or maybe fish selling

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds