Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business to start up with 10k!!!

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what business you can start with 10000naira, well i am sorry to disappoint you but i think 10000naira is too small a capital to start any business so i would advise you get more money

Due to the amount in question being low the number of business one can do is quite limited but still there are options and like people have been saying, although they may sound trivial to do

Due to the amount in question being low the number of business one can do is quite limited but still there are options and like people have been saying, although they may sound trivial to do
definitely when you are looking at the amount of that been discussed yet there is no ways going to be considered enough to start up a big business then as a result is definitely going to be a small business.

definitely when you are looking at the amount of that been discussed yet there is no ways going to be considered enough to start up a big business then as a result is definitely going to be a small business.
It's going to be a small scale business no doubt like you said because we all know capital is important when starting out and the amount of capital one has depends to a great extent the scale of the business

There are many businesses that you can start with 10k depending on the value of the 10k in your country. In my country, 10k is very low to start a good business but depending on your economic status you can still do some petty businesses with it but it will not generate much profits.

It depend on the type of business you want start 10k is not that big amount but you can start a small business with it if possible you start by selling recharge card or any small or business that you can start.

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks
With the current situation of things in the country , I doubt if there is such a business that one can start with such a small amount ,unless a Hawking business

You can use the the $20 to go and learn one of the best digital skills such as copywriting or graphic design,with a skill you might have an opportunity to become a freelancer on the internet and you can also work from home and on your spare time.

Start up with ten thousand is difficult in pakistan but you can start small buisness with these amount in fields you have almost fifty thousand to start the small buisness you can sell the small shop of shoes and groceries and different items of daily use

There is no profitable business you can start with $20 as you said because $20 is just nothing here in Nigeria, the only business you can start is selling of little provision which the $20 may not even be enough, you really need to save more money.

The kind of business you can start with ten thousand naira, is abit limited and the scale of the business is also very limited, the best thing to do is get an online gig or forum like bizdustry and the rest, then save up your little earnings and add to the 10k or if you feel that process is to small, one of the things you can start up, selling recharge card business or selling of small shops like chin chin, puff puff and the likes

They are lots of possible and potential businesses which you can definitely start with that amount in Nigeria here you just need to be able to look into the market and see where people are not really iñto.

Since your capital is so small you may not be able to get a reasonable business to start at that amount, depending on your location you can go into selling of sweet perfume because this type of business are something you can start with 10,000 naira Tou have

Location play a very important role when you are thinking of starting a business, in Africa starting a recharge card business will be the best for the little amount of money, if you're not comfortable with this, you can raise more money to start up something good.

I think it depends on your country's currency strength. In a country like the usa, you can start something with 10k dollars. I doubt if that is the case in African countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds