Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business to start up with 10k!!!

10k is so little to start a business with. It is not even up to buying goods for a business. You need to upgrade your budget at least a little more so it will be able to run a business. You can't even start an online business with it

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not know how much is 10 thousand in Nigerian currency, however, 10 thousand is very little amount to start a business in my home country. It is not possible to start offline business with this budget, but you can try online business by selling through facebook with 1-2 products.

I do not know how much is 10 thousand in Nigerian currency, however, 10 thousand is very little amount to start a business in my home country. It is not possible to start offline business with this budget, but you can try online business by selling through facebook with 1-2 products.
Is going to be difficult to start a business with just $20 because of the economic situation of the country, That is just a small amount of money some people make on a weekly basis and some business.

Freelance writing is the kind of creative writing you do to get paid. Writers do the required writing for clients and publishing companies through blog contents, sales letter, copywriting, product reviews and descriptions, articles etc
Very hard to think of a business to start with 10k in this recession because 10K is not really enough money to start up a business these days but one can easily start up a recharge card business is 10K.

Ten thousands naira can not start up a reasonable business in Nigeria and succeed looking at how the country economic is with the price of everything.

You failed to state the currency my Friend. If it is in us dollars then I can't offer you any advice than for you to invest it.

There is no reasonable business that you will be able to start with such a small amount of money over here, you should increase your money to at least 500,000 to get a reasonable business.

10 thousand naira which is less than $20 is too little to start a normal business. Even frying of yam,you'll still need some money. I advise you start online business and grow the money or you buy some crypto and hold.

To be honest 15,000 naira is not a very big amount of money when you compare it with the economic realities of the country. I will advise you to start a small selling business.

Starting a business with 10k naira in this current economic situation, there are little options available to you. You will have to look within your neighborhood for cheap things that you can sell.

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks
Well you can start up a popcorn frying and selling business with that amount of money that you are upset because I know of a friend of mine that is into the business and he's actually making good sales with the business.

You can start cryptocurrency with such amount , I think the most important thing is that you need to Know how to trade , you could also start mini importation and others too

Just invest your money in crypto and keep calm for 3month , if you try doing any other open stuff .., rent will eat up everything

10k in your country currency is small but there are several businesses that you can do at startup with 10k depending on he neighborhood where you stay.

10k in your country currency is small but there are several businesses that you can do at startup with 10k depending on he neighborhood where you stay.
Yes that's about $20 and will not be able to set up any reasonable business, he should just be thinking of how to work to raise some money to start up a reasonable business at least 100,000 naira.

I think best you can do for yourself is just to learn a skill and with that you will definitely be good to go with the skills. You can start working on different freelancing Website with the skills

You have refused telling us your country singer can evaluate what this 10k can actually be worth. If we don't know where you're from, how can we actually help with what that can do for you in your unknown country

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks
Have you heard about snail farming, all you need is to get a mini construction that won't cost 6k and buy snails worth of at least 2k and through out the rearing period you don't need to run extra expenses like feed and co

In this present economy, 10k is too meagre to start a business in my setting but I don't know your Country and the currency value. I would suggest you make it upto 50k to do something tangible but you can start selling fruits, sachet water or thrift wears.

Patience is required for you to make it big with 10k. If you can venture into online trading by opening a naira account for trading, you can actually be earning some money daily. The conventional method won't be easy with 10k

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds