Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business to start up with 10k!!!

You can start business with 10k. It depends on the business you want to start with 10k. Just start to sell bags of water,you will be able to achieve maximum gold when selling pure water.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think I can start a business with 10k in my local currency, it is very small amount for starting a business. However, if that is in USD I can open a clothing store.

Business with just 10 thousand naira is never possible. I can't think of anything anyone can do with such little money, try getting more funding from loans or family member

Depends on the business, but the capital for starting a cooperate business is more than 10k. Whatever business you venture into you should have a blueprint of how you want it to be like and the required capital for start up.

Depends on the business, but the capital for starting a cooperate business is more than 10k. Whatever business you venture into you should have a blueprint of how you want it to be like and the required capital for start up.
Yeah that's the truth there ,I think someone can't just start a business like that ,the person needs to have proper idea ànd the required capital that would boost the business to the Highest level

One business you can look to start with that amount of money is selling of small affordable data; especially in the country which you're domiciled in.
I know there are a lot of opportunities for those who deal in data reselling.

10000 Naira is really not so much money and there is not a wide area of businesses that you can engage in . I advice thay you should look into business like selling of cold drinks and water in events

Though ten thousand Naira is too small to start a business in this particular era we are in Nigeria. Even if you are not very careful the whole money will be exhausted in the local transportation but there is still a good news. God has given humanity an internet facility as a blessing we just have to know how to make the best of it. With your 10 thousand Naira you can start online data and recharge card selling business. You just have to register with some of those companies that sell data, recharge card and pay bills online, then you are good to go.
With ten thousand naira, I think you can start with the sales of foodstuff. You can take out just one food item like crayfish, and sell in bulk. You can create an online presence for the business, once people order you can make deliveries. From there, you can expand the business.

The amount that you stated is too small to start up a substantial business but It can actually start up a sachet water stand, what we normally call pure water in Nigeria. This is a bag of sachet water selling stand whereby people can go and buy bags of sachet water. This business is very common in Nigeria and it has a very high rate of turnover due to the high demand for sachet water consumption in Nigeria.
That is what I think too, it can help someone to start drinks business, it could be pure water, zobo, kunu, and also Akara and Pap business if you can cook.

Business with just 10 thousand naira is never possible. I can't think of anything anyone can do with such little money, try getting more funding from loans or family member
The poster meant ten thousand US dollars and not ten thousand naira Nigerian money , with that amount i can open my dream farming business which consist of poultry , fishery , snailry , cocoa and banana farming.

The poster meant ten thousand US dollars and not ten thousand naira Nigerian money , with that amount i can open my dream farming business which consist of poultry , fishery , snailry , cocoa and banana farming.
In case of 10, 000 US dollars then why can't I just set up a nice supermarket and deals with edible goods, those are the demanding products in the whole world and I will make a lot of money.

Since the topic said business to start with 10k, if its #10,000 Nigerian money , then you Can only start some petty business like recharge card selling but if its actually $10,000 , then you can start any businesss of your dream.

I can start up an hair dressing business with 10k, all I need do is get cutting comb, take comb, styling comb, hair wax, hair cream, towels, attachments, hairbrush, catalogs, hand dryer, stretcher, hair washing basin, get an open space or a kiosk, get a sitting stool.
[automerge]1612032960[/automerge]
I can start up an hair dressing business with 10k, all I need do is get cutting comb, take comb, styling comb, hair wax, hair cream, towels, attachments, hairbrush, catalogs, hand dryer, stretcher, hair washing basin, get an open space or a kiosk, get a sitting stool
My dear 10k cannot start you with hair dressing salon because starting such business will take you with huge of money, so 10k is not actual amount you can use and start that kind of business.

One business you can look to start with that amount of money is selling of small affordable data; especially in the country which you're domiciled in.
I know there are a lot of opportunities for those who deal in data reselling.
If you are taking about the business you can start with ten thousand naira Nigerian currency, then the amount is too small to start something on , you can only start a small business with the amount.

The business I have in my mind needs $10K. The business is required to buy a machine and have a machine operator and designer. The business that I am thinking of is related to 3D printing toys. Not all people might be interested in this business mode. If you have that amount, you can try something like peer to peer selling platform for your local people.

The business I have in my mind needs $10K. The business is required to buy a machine and have a machine operator and designer. The business that I am thinking of is related to 3D printing toys. Not all people might be interested in this business mode. If you have that amount, you can try something like peer to peer selling platform for your local people.

I once planned to start cryptocurrency mining business. However, I thought that i may not need enough money for that. Considering the cost of computer hardware, I must say that $10K might be a really small amount of money. Graphic cards and CPUs are quite expensive. What do you think?

I once planned to start cryptocurrency mining business. However, I thought that i may not need enough money for that. Considering the cost of computer hardware, I must say that $10K might be a really small amount of money. Graphic cards and CPUs are quite expensive. What do you think?
I think 10K in USD is enough to set up a small mining rig. However, the main problem is your operational cost. You need to keep the computers working 24 X7 and you need to install a cooling system because the computers get heated pretty soon, so your electricity consumption woll be really high

I think 10K in USD is enough to set up a small mining rig. However, the main problem is your operational cost. You need to keep the computers working 24 X7 and you need to install a cooling system because the computers get heated pretty soon, so your electricity consumption woll be really high

I think that in order to create a huge mining farm, you have to invest a lot. It may not be feasible to create small mining rig, as it may not be profitable enough. Cooling systems are pretty expensive. However, this is not the only thing that may be very expensive. Graphic cards are also very expensive, not to mention motherboards as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds