Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business to start up with 10k!!!

In my country, an equivalent of 10k naira is too small to start a business too. But maybe you can start a really small scale business like selling fruit salads. That can be enough to start this business

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll advice that in a place like Nigeria you can actually start a business with 10k but it won't be that big established business, at a point you may not have a shop or a good location to start this...so what I'll advice is, if you have a smart phone or laptop. Get involved in the reselling of data and airtime, TV subscription etc at the comfort of your home.

In my country, an equivalent of 10k naira is too small to start a business too. But maybe you can start a really small scale business like selling fruit salads. That can be enough to start this business
You can also start a small chop business, either you buy snacks from others in bulk and sell or you bake them yourself and sell them. An indoor kitchen is also a good business you can start with 10k in Nigeria, as long as you have all the provisions in place already.

In this present economy, 10k is too meagre to start a business in my setting but I don't know your Country and the currency value. I would suggest you make it upto 50k to do something tangible but you can start selling fruits, sachet water or thrift wears.
Well, I believe that the 10k is dependent on the currencies that you are planning on getting the money. If it's $10k, it's definitely more than enough to star.

Ten thousand naira is too small to start up a good business, but you can engage in making chops, doughnuts and other snacks. These items are always in high demand and their production requires little capital to start up.

the amount of money you've just stated is too small.i don't think there is a business to start up with that amount of money.you need enough money to start up a good and profitable business.

Starting the business with 10k depends on the location you reside, if it is remote area, you can start selling of food stuffs, soft drink or selling of airtime

Laughs. That's way to little to start up any lucrative business here in my country but anyway, you can invest the money and hope to raise more money from it, maybe through cryptocurrency investment

Well I actually think online business us actually the most important thing and the easiest thing to actually do with that money and also it depends on the kind of business you want

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanks

with that money you can start an online business. for example, to open a blog site where you post certain useful things and in time you will gain traffic and you can make money or a forum.

Laughs. That's way to little to start up any lucrative business here in my country but anyway, you can invest the money and hope to raise more money from it, maybe through cryptocurrency investment
You are right, the way forward might be through investments, you can invest on crypto as you have said or open a small forex account, though you need to be careful, your aim is to grow the 10k not reduce it.

You are right, the way forward might be through investments, you can invest on crypto as you have said or open a small forex account, though you need to be careful, your aim is to grow the 10k not reduce it.
Well, I think the best way is to buy some coins and hold onto it. Cryptocurrency or forex trading might likely give you profits on the money since it is rather too little to start a tangible offline business.

Well, I think the best way is to buy some coins and hold onto it. Cryptocurrency or forex trading might likely give you profits on the money since it is rather too little to start a tangible offline business.
True, but the problem most times is if they have the patience to wait. Most of them today do not have the patience to wait hence they fall in HYIP sites or end up taking loans.

What business should I start with 10 thousand naira? Although the amount of money is little in comparison to the current state of the economy, one can invest in bitcoin and expect a profit after a few months. With that amount of money, you may also start buying and selling recharge in your neighborhood.

True, but the problem most times is if they have the patience to wait. Most of them today do not have the patience to wait hence they fall in HYIP sites or end up taking loans.
I would want to add that such a business should be seen as a side hustle and should not be seen as a major source of income.

I would want to add that such a business should be seen as a side hustle and should not be seen as a major source of income.
True but I have seen cases where jobs ment to be side hustle are actually what some persons rely on completely until they are able to start up something else for themselves, have you come across cases like that before?

True but I have seen cases where jobs ment to be side hustle are actually what some persons rely on completely until they are able to start up something else for themselves, have you come across cases like that before?
Yes I have. In such instances, the person has to do a proper planning on how to structure the business in line with his expectations since it is not a side hustle anymore.

Yes I have. In such instances, the person has to do a proper planning on how to structure the business in line with his expectations since it is not a side hustle anymore.
True, like setting a target would be of great help, I remember how I usually set a target for myself just so I could meet up, since earning on forums was my only source of income back then

Starting up a new business with such amount of money that means is a small business, like starting a vegetable business, because that is what that amount can do for you.

Actually actually you don't put the currency behind the amount you stated in your post. But I am going to assume you're talking about 10,000 dollars. If that is the case, you can start up an e-commerce business with that amount you are going to make good return on investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds