Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business to start up with 10k!!!

Wow, there are many businesses you can start with 10k naira
You can start a pure water business
You can buy buying bags of water from the factory at a lower and be selling to people
Some people are making cool money from this business

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business is a lot of work. The money really doesn't matter all that much unless you need to pay someone for something you can't do yourself or need to buy equipment. You should instead buy a business that already exists and expand it.

There is a lot of business you can start with your? 10k but it will be hucking business or selling in a traffic, business like selling of groundnut, business like selling of pure water business or bottle water business can be done with 10k. They are many things you can sell in traffic.

Actually, ten thousand naira may be small but can actually help you to start some menial businesses. Take for example, now in Nigeria, you can actually start a data sales & subscription business with that amount. Even now that Neco and Waec deals like scratch card sales are available.
You can as well start up a logistics business with a particular that I know called mysafepay they will help you with other tools needed. You will only register with that 5k and get started.
[automerge]1612080574[/automerge]
Actually, ten thousand naira may be small but can actually help you to start some menial businesses. Take for example, now in Nigeria, you can actually start a data sales & subscription business with that amount. Even now that Neco and Waec deals like scratch card sales are available.
You can as well start up a logistics business with a particular that I know called mysafepay they will help you with other tools needed. You will only register with that 5k and get started.

10k is a very little amount of money when it comes to starting a business. I'll advise you invest this little into crypto currencies and wait until when the value increase because I don't think there are businesses that can be started with 10k

You can start even if its agricultural business with that amount of money,you could use it to venture into the buying and selling of tomatoes and onions,they market is a verse one,you could go to the village and buy these things cheap then take it to the thr town to make your profit, talking about tomatoes there is this state where it is sold for 2500 per basket and you can go to lagos to sell for like 4000 Naira.

Lol am sorry if I use that to laugh because I couldn't hold it to my self 😂😆 because that amount you listed on there is just too small and am still cracking my brain if there's any thing the 10,000 to start a business, maybe you can start doing noodles and egg or selling of candles 🕯️ or biscuits and sweets I guess from there later things can work out and established another business but never quit the business that makes you who you are and what you have become

Well their are some businesses that one could start up with $10k , like you can start an online clothing business, if you think that's not good you can start a grocery spelling business, its on your side to choose business that's best for you but I am just suggesting for you.

Business here in Nigeria with that amount 10k can start the a small scale business, you can go ahead by selling fruit, recharge card, and there are a lot of many things you can do especially in Nigeria, the best how serious you are about your business.
[automerge]1612082405[/automerge]
Business here in Nigeria with that amount 10k can start the a small scale business, you can go ahead by selling fruit, recharge card, and there are a lot of many things you can do especially in Nigeria, the best how serious you are about your business.

There are so many business you can start with ten thousand. But this tine arround is not good for physicak businness because of the covid virus. I can suggest you invest your money or try to learnjng about trading but this is high risk.
[automerge]1612082473[/automerge]
There are so many business you can start with ten thousand. But this tine arround is not good for physicak businness because of the covid virus. I can suggest you invest your money or try to learnjng about trading but this is high risk.

You can start a black market business with that amount of money without any stress.
Black market business on Petrol is very profitable business whereby you will buy and resell it to the end users.
10k is going to finance this business for you in a big way.

Someone said something about recharge cards and data and I think that's the best option with such amount.... It may look too little but believe me it worth it especially the fact that's it's a easy business and time saving... It's better than spending the money.

Home Staging Business
If you’ve watched television at all in the last 15 years or so, you know that selling a house has become a challenging process. Potential buyers expect a fancy presentation when they come to tour a house. If you’ve got some design skills, you can build a business for yourself getting houses ready for sale.

I thing 10K is not so much amount to start a full furnished business, but you can take a starting from a small business and expand it to a large business with the earing from you small business.

Hello everyone!! I want you all to give me some idea on a kind of a business someone in my country could start up with a capital of ten thousand naira. I guess that's impossible right? But i hope to hear from the economic business expert to give us some good idea on a kind of business we could start up with as little as 10k in my country... All comment are accepted ... Thanksf
It's really very small amount for starting a business a bit tough is with starting a business which these money but not impossible if you can sewing the dresses and see it in market from small scale it will also profit you and with time when you become good in it you hire somebody for sewing and selling you just have to pay for buying unstitched clothes

With the present economy I doubt that there is much you can do. You have to have a good sum to set up your own person business of any sort. You can consider trading online in terms of buying and selling of coins.

Though ten thousand Naira is too small to start a business in this particular era we are in Nigeria. Even if you are not very careful the whole money will be exhausted in the local transportation but there is still a good news. God has given humanity an internet facility as a blessing we just have to know how to make the best of it. With your 10 thousand Naira you can start online data and recharge card selling business. You just have to register with some of those companies that sell data, recharge card and pay bills online, then you are good to go.
thumbnail.jpg

Parasites Can Be The Reason For Warts! Get...
Parasites Can Be The Reason For Warts! Get Rid Of Them In 14 Days​
secure.calch.gdn​
You can setup an online store like drop shipping which is easy and relatively affordable. With little technical know how you can set it up with little or no cost. Focus more on home utensils, cosmetics and related products.
[automerge]1612090030[/automerge]
Though ten thousand Naira is too small to start a business in this particular era we are in Nigeria. Even if you are not very careful the whole money will be exhausted in the local transportation but there is still a good news. God has given humanity an internet facility as a blessing we just have to know how to make the best of it. With your 10 thousand Naira you can start online data and recharge card selling business. You just have to register with some of those companies that sell data, recharge card and pay bills online, then you are good to go.
thumbnail.jpg

Parasites Can Be The Reason For Warts! Get...
Parasites Can Be The Reason For Warts! Get Rid Of Them In 14 Days​
secure.calch.gdn​
You can setup an online store like drop shipping which is easy and relatively affordable. With little technical know how you can set it up with little or no cost. Focus more on home utensils, cosmetics and related products.

First of all, ten thousand naira is not a lot money. It is very small and barely $25. But there are businesses you can do with it but it is mostly small business like selling bottles water or buying and selling used domains.

With 10K you can open your own shop, if I want to, I can open a computer hardware shop because I have computer related skills. You can open a shop with work experience, but you need to have skills to run any shop.The fast food business is growing so fast that many people are adopting it

Like you said already 10k is a small amount to start up any small scale business but it can be manage in some business for a startup and be expanding when you have more. You can start ebook reselling or affiliate marketing using the 20k to place paid ads on facebook and instagram and it will pay you huge in the long-run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds