Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?

Advertisement Placeholder
I once thought about delivering gas to each individual house like receiving orders from the home and then delivering right to thier doorstep thereby saving stress for the people.

At some point I had planned to go into selling poultry feed mills because my uncle own a poultry at the time and he spent so much in feeding his chickens and fishes and there are so many over people in the business, so I wish if I have the resources I will establish a poultry feed mills.

I have been thinking about selling through facebook marketplace since a long time, I know how this work but I have never attempted this business. This is something I would like to do

Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
Haaa..... A lot of ideas rushed in during my time in school then but non of it as come to pass today, i once think of buying damaged and battered cars then i will bring it to life with latest designs and so on.

I had always have this idea of a cooking oil processing plant and solve the needs of what my immediate environment faces.And this i have not been able to execute because of the finance that is involved.

I had ones or twice thought about starting a recharge card printing business a long time ago, but never got the nerves to get it up and running. Though I had all the necessary information to have stayed it already

One business idea I though that would work but haven't had the time to create it was creating a local hotel hailing app where you can go and book reservations.

Though it was not really a serious thought, but i once had a business idea to start up an indoor kitchen, where i can prepare food from my home and sell to specific persons who order them with disposable plates. But in the end i did not

Though it was not really a serious thought, but i once had a business idea to start up an indoor kitchen, where i can prepare food from my home and sell to specific persons who order them with disposable plates. But in the end i did not
I think at this time this will be a profitable business. Just as the pandemic has it in offline businesses, you can cook your food in the Indoor kitchen and then sell it online. Many people in our city are doing this like yours.

There are many business idea that always comes to mind but there's no money to carry it out,I have been thinking of buying palm oil , keep it and when the opportunity comes whereby the prices rises, I will just resell

There are many business idea that always comes to mind but there's no money to carry it out,I have been thinking of buying palm oil , keep it and when the opportunity comes whereby the prices rises, I will just resell
This is a very good business with a lot of profit, you can actually get palm oil for a very cheap price in places like cross river, boki local government.that is for those in Nigeria tho. Buy and sell at a higher rate.

I also thought about going into the recharge card printing business way back then but got discouraged because most people will simply go to their bank app and buy recharge cards directly from their banks

I also thought about going into the recharge card printing business way back then but got discouraged because most people will simply go to their bank app and buy recharge cards directly from their banks
But I also think that this business will not have enough scope, because due to the digitalization and cashless transaction that have been made compulsory these days, it would be hard to survive with high competition.

I have concrete proof of a herbal treatment that can dissolve kidney stones. My wife is my guinea pig. There are 3 plants that I use and they are all from my small garden. A packet of those herbs can be sold for maybe $5 to $10 depending on the demand. But I have not tried it yet although the plan is still on my mind.

There are lots of business ideas that I've thought of before but I've not put them into reality just because of some cogent reasons such as capital. I've thought of starting a POS and gas business

I recently had an idea to create a basic version of like Etsy or Ebay for craft sellers but the time it would take to develop the platform and market it is just too long for one person. I do think there is a market for it though if you have low enough fees.

Fees on Etsy are crazily high.

An offline business I have intention to open is strong and big ICT centre in my locality but I'm here to do that and I'm also trying to join up work to boost my earnings but sometimes I have not haf time 2 get samples of my articles ready.

The business idea I've always thought about is opening a restaurant although that's common but mine would be an African dishes restaurant in the developed countries

I've tried car flipping business, dropshipping it from a foreign merchant and selling it locally. I never got the chance to succeed on it cos of lack of finance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds