Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
Thank you for sharing.
For now, I earn online through paid to post sites.
Intend going into freelancing, it is easy and very lucrative too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Blogging would remain the best to me. You handle your content, decides what to be there and vice versa, you basically control it, Get paid for advertisement

Paid to post sites can help you earn money, but this cannot be considered the best way to make money online as you will have to work more to earn little amount. You need to find something that pays better.

The following ways are the "Best ways to make money online"
This can be achieved through affiliate marketing.
Through blogging.
Selling ebooks
Creating your own YouTube channel.
Niche ecommerce
By blogging and selling on Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Cragslist.

Blogging and vlogging may take time before money can be made, freelancing is a very good way as far as you have some set of skills which are in demand. working on forums such as bizdustry, trendri, forum coin etc are also very good, buying crypto at cheap price and selling high is good as well, investment in stocks and shares is another way to make money online. You can as well advertise your products and sell via the social media.

1. Freelancing. Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money online and the Internet has several options. ...
  2. Starting your own website. ...
  3. Affiliate marketing. ...
  4. Surveys, searches and reviews. ...
  5. Virtual assistantship. ...
  6. Language translating. ...
  7. Online tutoring. ...
  8. Social media management, strategy.

The best method to make money is the method that is fit for you or the method you have access on. Every method will not work for everyone, what will work depends on your expertise.

Paid to post sites can help you earn money, but this cannot be considered the best way to make money online as you will have to work more to earn little amount. You need to find something that pays better.
I nowadays just visit paid to post sites to see if I have received any notification or a reply to any of my posts. It's not about the earning , but I also seem to lose interest or feeling lazy to post daily in all forums. I was feeling very fresh to post during initial months though.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
These skills mentioned will really be of benefit to those who are skilled at them.
Apart from the paid to post sites, majority of the populace can write and a few can create very good content.
Freelancing too, has become a good way to make money online these days.

paid to post sites are good to make $40-$50, If you want a good income you can try blogging, vlogging, or freelancing. However, you will have to master various skills to earn from these niches.

Well, there are actually different ways one can make money online and after considering my offline busy schedule, I think posting forums and cryptocurrency investment and trade is quite the best I've got so far

You have mentioned some of the ways of making money online already. Digital marketing is also another way to make money online but you have to be careful in all online dealings do avoid being scammed by fraudsters.

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

Paid to post sites is like bizdustry is still the credible site earn some money online. I think for now I'm focusing on paid to post site maybe with time I might try other platforms to earn extra like freelancing. Since I have cultivated the habit of writing.

All these skills are great but they require hardwork for you achieve. I'm still commited to PTC sites as a source of earning online for now and also looking forward to doing blogging so that I can increase my chances of earning online.

Best is a relative term so it can be very from person to person. an online money making model that seems to be best for someone might not be good for another person. The best money making model is in one that suit your lifestyle.

Paid to post website can only be able to give you some small amount of money at least the highest will be about $1 every day,,, people that are earning constant amount of money every month are skills worker, and that is what everyone should look at least to have one skill or the other..

The bloggers i beleive makes the most money online through blogging and you have to be good in order to be a blogger, you can also make money online working as a freelancer.

I think am pretty much comfortable with working on posting forums for the time being not because I do earn alot from it but because it's actually the online work I can dovetail with my offline engagements

How much can you earn from paid to post site $50, $100, $150? Will this money help you to manage your financial needs? Well as far as I am concerned, I earn just about $50 and this is very small amount.

How much can you earn from paid to post site $50, $100, $150? Will this money help you to manage your financial needs? Well as far as I am concerned, I earn just about $50 and this is very small amount.
If you are only posting and commenting on bizdustry then it is impossible for you to make up to that amount of money you have said that is $50 every month because you are only capable of making at least $30 based on the fact that we make dollars everyday, except maybe you also focus on trendri.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds