Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

The best way to make money online is to learn a very good skill that can bring you a lot of job offer that pays reasonable amount of money.
That is freelancing and people that are on the platform and are really good in what they are doing are cashing out a lot of money. it all depends on our interest and how we are determined to make it as a freelancer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people also make money through crypto trading and investment while others make their money through forex trading. In fact there are countless easy money can be made online.

Making money online is not a rocket science about the main reason a lot of people do not make it is because they don't seek proper knowledge and understanding of how it works before venturing into it.
Freelancing is a very good venture, just learn a good skill and register on freelancing platforms like Upwork.

Vlogging and vlogging require a high consistency rate, you need to advertise them via the social media and also provide unique contents to improve traffic.

Some people also make money through crypto trading and investment while others make their money through forex trading. In fact there are countless easy money can be made online.
All you need to know about crypto currency coin is to research on each coin you feel like investing before venturing into the investment proper , people are making tons of money through crypto currency investment.

The above listed are true but the one you can really control is freelancing, you decide when and what you earn and it's really cool

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
yes that's vet true ,the main best ways to earn money online nowadays is by freelancing ,blogging ,vlogging,and also paid to post sites ,these are the main and major site that one can earn money online

Paid post sites cannot be the best way to make money online. Well paid to post sites are of course easy way to earn money, but in order to earn well you will have to spend many hours hitting your keyboards. In order to earn just $5 you might have to post continuously for 6-7 hours.

Paid post sites cannot be the best way to make money online. Well paid to post sites are of course easy way to earn money, but in order to earn well you will have to spend many hours hitting your keyboards. In order to earn just $5 you might have to post continuously for 6-7 hours.
Is possible that people can make some little amount of money from paid to post website. But they should not depend on this as a full source of income because you may be banned anytime.

Paid to post sites are only for making some cash, you cannot earn a lot of money. You will have to spend a lot of time even to make little money. IN order to earn better, you will have to do something better, for instance start your own online business

The best way to make money is the paid to pay site,it gives you time to do the business,and it only requires one skill which is writing skill,it is not really stressful

They all seem as a very good way to make money. Funny that I haven't tried out any. But from experience and what I see my friends does I think blogging is what I would go for

The best way to make money online is to involve in online works as many as possible,and to do the needful task,these are the best way to make money onlune

Alot even some crypto mining sites has good payout, it's freelancing and paid to post sites for me.

Crypto is making waves. Others are; blogging, vlogging, freelancing, survey sites, transcription and GPT sites amongst others.

Yeah, right. Paid to post sites are the easiest ways to earn money online. But it is not enough since you only earn a small amount from it, or you will have to spend so many hours daily to earn a substantial amount. The best way to earn better income online is to learn a high paying skill.

yes that's true ,many people nowadays are looking for a possible wat to earn money,there are many social media platform that one can earn money ,you can also earn money by freelancing streaming and so on .
[automerge]1632971340[/automerge]
yes that's true ,many people nowadays are looking for a possible wat to earn money,there are many social media platform that one can earn money ,you can also earn money by freelancing streaming and so on .

Best is a relative term, something that is best for you may not be for someone else. The best money making method is the one that suit your lifestyle.

There are many ways that you can make money online, example like advertising, post what you do and other stuffs like that which will generate money

The best way to make money online is to get involved or participate because I'd you do not participate definitely you can know any thing about it. and also the devotion of time in carrying out the day to day task as it's been assigned.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds