Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

The following ways are the "Best ways to make money online"
This can be achieved through affiliate marketing.
Through blogging.
Selling ebooks
Creating your own YouTube channel.
Niche ecommerce
By blogging and selling on Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Cragslist.
Certainly.
These are some of the best ways people can make money online.
It is more advantageous if the individual has acquired skills In any of these niches.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are other ways to earn more money from online.
You can become a web designer, a programmer, on marketing, advertising and youtubing

You can become a web designer, a programmer, on marketing, advertising and youtubing
Between web designing and advertising on YouTube which do you think is more profitable? And if you where given the chance to choose, which would you go for?

There is no best way to make money online. Because if I tell you that my best way to make money online is by blogging, you might say that it is difficult for you and your best way is vlogging. So it depends on individual. For me my best way to make money online in a free way is with PTP website.
There are so many ways of making money online just like you said. However, there are better ways such as blogging, affiliate marketing, Cryptocurrency trading and forex other than PTP websites.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
you also need to include cryotocurrency investment as crypto trading. these are also one of the legit ways to make money online. i have never earn money on trading but I've seen people earning a living from it.

you also need to include cryotocurrency investment as crypto trading. these are also one of the legit ways to make money online. i have never earn money on trading but I've seen people earning a living from it.
I did not include crypto currency investment and trading as the best way to make money because these are not the reliable methods as you are likely to lose money. This is something like gambling.

Whenever you discuss about making money online and you don't include cryptocurrency trading as well as forest trading and other commodities trading you have not really mentioned anything in my opinion.
The most important and good way to make money online nowadays mostly has to deal with crypto currency, even if you are working on forum sites and other sites, you at mostly liken to be paid with Cryptocurrency.

There are alot of ways to make money online, but you need to be present online to access offers and provide hell to people. You can be a business manager, influencer, marketer and alot of online vacancies

There is no best way to make money online. Because if I tell you that my best way to make money online is by blogging, you might say that it is difficult for you and your best way is vlogging. So it depends on individual. For me my best way to make money online in a free way is with PTP website.

The problem is that there is no easy way to make money online. Freelancing and blogging also require you to work hard. Freelancing websites seek talented and professional writers and not all the people are qualified to join.

Asides freelancing, blogging and vlogging which you posted there, I'll disagree with the paid to post option.
Anyone that's serious about making money online should never consider the option of paid to post. It's better you learn a skill and market yourself online.

You can make money online in multiple ways, one, by investing money, two by investing time. When you invest money, you cam try building your online business o invest in crypto currency.

There are many ways of making money online apart from this ones you mentioned, but most of them seems to be hard,and it requires one to have computer.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
A lot of people who are into freelancing are actually interested in setting up their own blog and having it monetize to make money from it, but it's definitely difficult for you to achieve that in a short period of time which is why most prefer to work on paid to post website.

There are various ways of making money online but some are very sure and reliable such as to the use of cryptocurrency all crypto trading . You can also make money online by developing websites
I've always been a very big fan of trading and cryptocurrency because it is something that affords you all the features in the world to exploit the market and make profit without breaking a sweat.

I love vlopping because it involves video editing where it requires little technically know how you most have ginue knowledgeable about clips how to manage it for watching and clearer view
[automerge]1640096281[/automerge]
There many ways of making good money online eg vlogging blogging freelancing and get paid post sites if one is committed meeting market standard of application you will surely get positive return

Last edited:
There are diverse of ways one can make money online. Just that most people or rather youth ain't open to this platforms. There are lots of paid to post platforms and also there are some that you use your skills to earn cash

I've always been a very big fan of trading and cryptocurrency because it is something that affords you all the features in the world to exploit the market and make profit without breaking a sweat.
Cryptocurrency and Forex trading are the two major avenues of making money online. However, you still need to understand how the forex market works in order not to run at loss after investing in it.

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

Whenever you mention how can one be able to make money online and exclude trading on cryptocurrency and FOREX then whatever information that you have listed is not really complete.

There are actually very diverse ways to which you can earn money online. For a start you can leverage get paid to sites or learn a high income skill and free lance.
Yes you are right by saying as a new start one can engage in either pay to post site to earn money, even though the money is not much,but I believe as time goes on he can engage in freelancing.

Yes you're right. You can make money online by working as a freelancer while performing tasks such as graphics designing, programming, article writing etc. You can easily get jobs on Upwork and Fiverr.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds