Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

You might join half a dozen forums and think that you can make $200-$300, but this is not possible. You will have to spend hours to post on these forums. I have to spend around 90 minutes to earn $1 on Bizdustry.

Advertisement Placeholder
You might join half a dozen forums and think that you can make $200-$300, but this is not possible. You will have to spend hours to post on these forums. I have to spend around 90 minutes to earn $1 on Bizdustry.
Yeah, it is not possible to make that much in forums. Even if you have so much time, you may not reach that much. So it is upto you to choose an amount that you can actually afford to reach. Then set some time that can actually be able to enable you to accomplish what you have set.
[automerge]1636437414[/automerge]
Yeah, it is not possible to make that much in forums. Even if you have so much time, you may not reach that much. So it is upto you to choose an amount that you can actually afford to reach. Then set some time that can actually be able to enable you to accomplish what you have set.

That's a great ways to earn money indeed. Blogging is one of the best way to earn a passive income online. I also used paid to post sites.

You can make money on forums bur forums are not the places to make a lot of money. You might have to wok for 10 hours even to earn $5 in day. This does not look possible.

I don't think there is any best way of making money online because making money online is not that easy, you have to do a lot of research online and also work hard.

That's a great ways to earn money indeed. Blogging is one of the best way to earn a passive income online. I also used paid to post sites.
There are many ways to make money online and blogging is one of the perfect way to make huge amount of Money online if you are good at writing articles and news on your blog.

There are many ways to make money online and blogging is one of the perfect way to make huge amount of Money online if you are good at writing articles and news on your blog.
That's very true. Blogging is one of the legit way to earn a passive income online. But you need to aquire a lot of skills.you need more than enough skills to go about it.

I have been making money online by working on paid to post forums and micro job sites right now. I also plan to make to make through trading in cryptocurrencies. I do not plan to start a blog right now.

Best way to make money online is to sign up with paid websites. Invitation of referals is very important In online business.This will make someone to make urge amount of money

There are thousands of ways to make money via online. Opening and e-commerce store, crytocurrency trading, blogging, article writing and others are means of making money from the comfort of your home.

How much can you earn from paid to post site $50, $100, $150? Will this money help you to manage your financial needs? Well as far as I am concerned, I earn just about $50 and this is very small amount.
Well, I could earn more by trading in cryptocurrency and possibly holding a long term investment on it. But the fact is that I don't normally see online job as a full-time source of income. Just something I could earn a few bucks from and upgrade my especially from the cryptocurrency section in various forums

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
you can also make good money from design if you learn a head-to-tail program and are good at what you do. I know people who take $ 1000 on a theme. indeed the demand is not so high, there may be months when you do not work at all but if you are good and you advertise on the net and the world knows you, you will definitely have requests.

There are thousands of ways to make money via online. Opening and e-commerce store, crytocurrency trading, blogging, article writing and others are means of making money from the comfort of your home.
Like you already said , there are tons of ways in which we can make money online , if you can go into blogging , you will make a lot of money , and also make money through trading crypto currency.

There are so many ways of making money online but I don't really know about them but it is something I will like to look into and also learn from because so far it is online business that is trending now

I think transcribing jobs are also a good way to make money but they require you to have exceptional listening skills and English skills. You must have knowledge about all the English accents.

These are very nice ways one can earn online. It has become so easy to earn online these days. You could also try:
Affiliate marketing
Website design and
Online tutoring.

There are really many ways to earn money online and I think most people earn through affiliate marketing , blogging and other interesting ways to fetch them more income

Those are good point you have made, but I will prefer the post to paid site. this is because is something that I have been into it and I am still generating alot.of income for my self. and I will love to encourage anyone who wish to earned online.

I will go for freelancing but one have to learn new skills to improve in writing every day to generate intriguing readers who Will be glued to their phones when ever they are reading your stories.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
Whenever you discuss about making money online and you don't include cryptocurrency trading as well as forest trading and other commodities trading you have not really mentioned anything in my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds