Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

The easiest one on your list is paid to post. I prefer login to order means because of the low-barrier entry. You don't need much tools before you can start his blogging. Just a computer system and internet connection alongside domain name and hosting fee.

Advertisement Placeholder
These your best ways to make money online you just wrote up there might be working for you, but I can tell you that not everyone will embrace the vlogging or YouTube as best ways for them as it is not for everyone

The best way to make money in my own opinion is the one that suits your lifestyle. There are some people who regard affiliate marketing as the best money making online because it suits their. if you are technically saying you would like to make more money by rendering services and this is your best money making method.

The video editing skills you're talking about for the vlogging stuff doesn't come easy. It has one profesionally learned to be able to put out something really nice and interstate for logging
That is the very essence why it is said it is for monitisation.You need to put out content that are creative and of good value,people woul'nt pay you for not meeting up to standard in terms of delivery.they need to see good content and they will pay for the value.

Paid to post sites too are good, as a student now too I am benefiting from it now more than freelance, vlogging and blogging because my course will not give me time for them.
Please can you tell me the websites I can earn from paid to post sites? Am really interested in that kind of online business but I've fallen for the wrong website. Can you tell me the one you use?
[automerge]1628149336[/automerge]
I definitely agree with you that freelancing skill is the best way for someone to earn money on the way as it happens to be the most paying online job these days because you are capable of making up to $100 per job that you execute on some freelancing platforms.
Please can you suggest a website for such freelancing?

I have strongly believe that one of the most efficient ways that you can make money online is to find a good paying skill and be very good at it. You can then approach freelance sites.

There are several ways of making money online and my number one recommended online money-making venture is affiliate marketing. Cryptocurrency trading is also very good.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)

From my experience and understanding about how to make money from online platforms, everyone chooses an option that best suits their skills and exploit it to the fullest.

There are numerous ways of making money online but first of all you must seek the knowledge. I prefer affiliate marketing because it is one of the best ways of making money online.

Looking at the list, I bet that the most readily embraced one among them all for most people reading it will be the get paid to post forums. Because it simply requires you to know how to write

8 Ways to Make Money Outside of Working Full-Time
1. Become an Amazon Associate
2. Invest in Real Estate
3. Create a Niche Website
4. Start a Blog to Sell Products and Services
5. Sell Your Old Stuff Online (eBay, Craigslist, OfferUp)
6. Freelance or Do Small Home-Based Projects
7. Network with Influencers in the Industry You're Interested In (eCommerce)
8. Sell Your Own Product or Service

The one I'm keen on is a marketing affiliate. This is one of the growing sectors in the world. In fact, it is recommended by one of the Nigerian politicians, Reno Omokri. I have also heard reports about it.

The skills that you have and your areas of job interest will determine the best and easiest way for you to make money online without having issues.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
This is very nice. Thanks for including paid to post sites. I also earn money through this great and valuable method paid to post site like Bizdustry.

Freelancing and get paid to post on platforms are the two that might appear to be near possible for most people to take on

There is no best way to make money online. Because if I tell you that my best way to make money online is by blogging, you might say that it is difficult for you and your best way is vlogging. So it depends on individual. For me my best way to make money online in a free way is with PTP website.
The best way one can be able to make money online he is by investing into cryptocurrency also having your own site or blog.

Let us be clear. My best method to make money cannot be your best method and your best method to make money may not be my best. A lot of people are earning from YouTube, but I failed miserably. People are also earning apps but I do not have skills to develop apps.

I think the best method that you can have a shot at making money online is to have a portfolio and to learn a skill that you can be able to monetize properly.

There are hundreds of ways to make money online. From freelancing to trading of any kind and paid to write, clicks sites. I like freelancing though but not all the time there will be work. Trading is great too. With enough capital, you make more.

But if it is based on how much you can earn, I would say that freelancing would come first because I know there are lots of ways people earn money from freelancing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds