Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
I guess am okay with this one am doing right here on bizdustry at the end of the month when I join it with my offline work earnings it becomes something at the end as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to make money online is through affiliate marketing and blogging, with this 2 you will be able to make a lot of money online because combining the two of them together will bring out a perfect money-making opportunity.

Paid to post side could have been the best way to make money online but it is difficult because the earning rate is so low that you may not be able to make up to $5 everyday, in this case I will go for blogging because you can make money with that.

The best way to make money online I know is with forex and cryptocurrency trading, with this you are capable of making a lot of money if you really understand how to do it very well, a lot of people are making money from trading of digital assets.

There are various ways of making money online but some are very sure and reliable such as to the use of cryptocurrency all crypto trading . You can also make money online by developing websites
I completely agree with you that the cryptocurrency investment opportunity is a great way for someone to make money online and also trading the cryptocurrency is another way to make money online but all this requires knowledge for one to be able to become successful in the cryptocurrency business especially while trading it.

Develop an Online Course. One of the finest methods to generate money online is to share your expertise. If you are an expert in a field, you may monetize your expertise by developing online courses.

Freelancing and paid to post platforms are one of the best ways for seasoned people who want to earn something online to make some money.

I do not think that there is any a claimed best way of earning money online. There are many ways to earn though its left to you to choose a legit one that you like most.

I have been freelancing for more than 5 years and my forte now is posting on paid forums. At first I was hunting for sites that accept article submissions. Writing a long article is tedious and the approval is the crux. With paid posting in forums there is no need for the approval which makes it much better in terms of earnings.

Actually blogging , vlogging , freelancing and paid to click sites are all possible way to earn online for me right now I have no other options than this . Actually paid to perform task as been the best option for me so far.

There are many ways of making money online. You can build your own online business and make so much amount of money. You can start a blog or even start affiliate marketing. All you need is to work hard and you will make good amount of money

There are various ways of making money or income online and they can be very tedious and streniuos depending on the platform you are making income online e.g through business (fiverr and uptrend) aside from those someone can go into forex trading, crypto, and many different things. So the ability to make a profit online is vast and wide and due to that income is different ways is asured.

One who enjoys writing, and writes magnificently should look up to freelancing sites and writing for paid to post sites and earn some extra bucks.

There are so many ways to make money online and one of such way is through affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing can make you a whole lot of money, and one of the best part of the business is that, it's not capital intensive to start.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
I couldn't agree with. You more or less freelancing could be one of the best way to make money online it's is convenient and also at the comfort of your home and also it's comprises of it all.

There are many ways if making money online, you can make money from working in a forum. You can make money from affiliate marketing. You can create a blog. If your good in blogging you will make so much money in blogging

There are many types of ways in which anyone can make money online. CPA marketing is one of the best ways one can make money online if he lets the necessary things required.

Your list of platforms above may be best for you but may not be for other people as we all have different platforms that favor us in one way or another. For instance, the freelance you mentioned as one of the best ways is actually not the best for someone who do not have writing skills. So any other platform this person can work and earn comfortably becomes the best platform for him or her. It is just my opinion though.

Your list of platforms above may be best for you but may not be for other people as we all have different platforms that favor us in one way or another. For instance, the freelance you mentioned as one of the best ways is actually not the best for someone who do not have writing skills. So any other platform this person can work and earn comfortably becomes the best platform for him or her. It is just my opinion though.
A lot of people are saying that with freelancing you can actually make a lot of money ,but I only seen a few people that ve been able to make something reasonable with freelancing, have you seen any of them before ?

There are many business ideas you can start online and make good amount of money in daily or weekly or monthly basis. You can start a blog and monetize it and make money. All you need to do is to drive traffic to your blog and you will make good money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds