Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

The best method I know which has been working for me is domain flipping business which I have been learning as I believe I would make my breakthrough from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is really a good way to make money online but you really need to know that making money online requires some patience and perseverance. If you don't have it you will be frustrated out in no time

I believe that the best way to make money online is to post regularly on paid to post websites. They are the easiest way to make money and you do not need to be very skillful to make money. You must have knowledge about basic English. That's it.

There are many ways to make make money online. The best and easiest way to make money online is through affiliate marketing of goods and products.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
I think the best way is to start freelancing. It gives you way better returns than many other venture. But In all you have to pick a good and profitable skill

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
I like that most of these options mentioned require minimal skills to start earning and things get even better when you add a skill to it.

There are various ways to make money online but form,e i think the best way to make money online is to go into the business that best suits your skill and calling rather than just going for a site that awards some sort of currency for a certain task but it depends on o the platform and the kind of task that will be performed though

There is no particular way that you can see is the best way to make money online. The best shot that you have at doing so do is to have a skill like computer programming and designing.

There are various ways of making money online these days. We have freelancing, blogging, affiliate site,click and get paid,task sites

Cryptocurrency is definitely one way to make money online. With this you don't even need to go too far. Bizdustry has LTC as one of the payment options. If you're sceptical about dumping serious money into it you can generate a couple LTC via posting here, when you get paid start your crypto trading with that. No matter the amount of YouTube videos you watch it will be a waste of time if you don't put in at least $1 to start.
[automerge]1627263375[/automerge]
There are dozens of way to make money online, finding the one which suites you and getting all the information needed to be successful in it should be the task. Paid to Post is good but it is relatively modest. It does fill its own gaps though. Investing in a skill and putting everything till it yields fantastic result has proven time and again to be probably the best way of making money online.

Last edited:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I love your list. This is a good summary of the most profitable and worthy ventures to pursue online. But from this list, i think it is safe to say that for one to make some decent money online, you must learn a skill or two. When you learn a perfect a certain skill, the possibilities of making money become unlimited. Plus, once the skill is learned, you can manage to earn passive income even without doing anything.

This are really good way to make money online. For me, if one wants to make money online you really need to have high income skills like website development, affiliate marketing, app development and all that

There are different ways to make money online, examples are
Freelancing
Blogging
Digital marketing and so on. But I think the best of them all is paid to post site like this.

That's interesting to know and i agree with you on that,once one is skilled in a particular niche or different areas then it'll be easier for that person to earn more.

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

Can you please give more explanation on vlogging. Like where to register, what steps to take to partake in any task given to us, and are you earring fun vlog.

There are many ways to earn online but I think some ways are more profitable but demand skills as : teaching online , freelancing ,creating videos , blogging ...

The best way to earn money online is to have a good skill that you mastered and is in high demand this will help you make more money online.

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I agree with our on this just that sometimes most paid to write websites are not ready to pay enough money probably because they are considering their revenue too.

There are several ways in which anyone can make money online in 2021. Affiliate marketing is one of my favorite online business but I haven't really had time for it. Cryptocurrency trading is also a very good adventure if you have the knowledge.
There are indeed several ways to make money online. Cryptocurrency trading is also my powerful way of earning. I have tried affiliate marketing too but I have not experienced any income yet through this way. I believe there are so many ways to earn online. Its up to you choose from hundreds of websites and applications that offers money.

I agree with our on this just that sometimes most paid to write websites are not ready to pay enough money probably because they are considering their revenue too.
Pay to write website only pay a share of their profit, if you want to increase your income you should either make your own website or forum, or write articles on your own blog. You can make fair income if you work hard for at least three months.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds