Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to make money online

Best way to make money online is a relative term because what seems to be best to someone might not be good for someone else. You just have to look for money making model that suits your lifestyle.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are actually so many ways to which you can make money while earning money online. I would advice that you learn computer programming .
Instead of learning computer programming I would actually advise people to jump into learning graphic design and because it is more in demand more than computer programming

Vlogging could be the best way to make money online, however, it is a technical work. In order to create high quality video, you need video shooting skills as well as editing skills.
I have not actually been able to make use of this opportunity to make money online because I don't really feel comfortable doing anything that has to do with you video.

there are several ways to make money online but it is not always easy for beginners. many people do believe in making online money other business but the best thing you must do is to make research about the site you want to make your money.

there are several ways to make money online but it is not always easy for beginners. many people do believe in making online money other business but the best thing you must do is to make research about the site you want to make your money.
I agree with this, based on experience when I first started working online, it was extremely difficult to earn something reasonable. It took me some time before I was able to start earning, though it's still not good enough but it's better than when I first started.

Yes you're right. You can make money online by working as a freelancer while performing tasks such as graphics designing, programming, article writing etc. You can easily get jobs on Upwork and Fiverr.
Freelancing seems to be the best way of making money online but in order to be a good freelancer and be accepted in a freelancing sites , you must first work on your writing skills.

Freelancing seems to be the best way of making money online but in order to be a good freelancer and be accepted in a freelancing sites , you must first work on your writing skills.
Even with good writing skills, you have to keep on convincing and applying for jobs online on Fiverr and other online sites. Sometimes you might end up working for a very low fee because you'd want to impress potential clients.

I have not actually been able to make use of this opportunity to make money online because I don't really feel comfortable doing anything that has to do with you video.
You don't have to show your face to become successful, you don't even have to speak. A lot of video creators have become successful without showing their face or speaking a single word

There are several ways in which anyone can make money online in 2021. Affiliate marketing is one of my favorite online business but I haven't really had time for it. Cryptocurrency trading is also a very good adventure if you have the knowledge.
Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best way that you can actually make money online in a very stress free way if you are able to set up your affiliate marketing link efficiently and effectively.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
Ever since I started trading on forex I believe that it is one of the easiest way that you can actually make money online because you can make money in the space of 1 minute.

The best way to make money online is to sell your own product. You are not going to share the profit with anyone. This will give you chance to maximize on the profit. There are some markets places online where you can submit your digital download product for sale.

You can make money online through blogging, ads posting, adverts and freelancing tho they are so many ways to make money online I think people also trade their business also to make money

Through research , many ways of making money online has been surfacing and we can make money through blogging , creating a YouTube channel , investing in crypto currency and many more.

Nowadays there are many ways for online earning. As the world becomes a global village. Everyone wants to work online. One of the best tracks for this purpose is freelancing. If you have only one skill you can earn through freelancing.

Based on my research and interactions with seasoned online workers, the best ways to make money online are:

Vlogging

Blogging

Freelancing

Paid to Post sites

I included Paid to post sites in the list because I am earning through this method. I placed vlogging on #1 because it is free and you don't need elaborate skills (just a mobile phone and some video editing skills will be enough)
This is a great insight. People are tilting towards vlogging nowadays than blogging. If you don't mind could you share the forums you earn through with us?

Since we have many ways of making money online , we have freelancing as one of the best way of making money online , working on a forum sites and also investing in crypto currency.
Nowadays there are many ways for online earning. As the world becomes a global village. Everyone wants to work online. One of the best tracks for this purpose is freelancing. If you have only one skill you can earn through freelancing

Paid to post sites too are good, as a student now too I am benefiting from it now more than freelance, vlogging and blogging because my course will not give me time for them.
All these options that you mention used to be my favourite ways to make money online but ever since I got into cryptocurrency trading and forex trading My mindsets have already changed.

Paid to post sites too are good, as a student now too I am benefiting from it now more than freelance, vlogging and blogging because my course will not give me time for them.
Personally I prefer affiliate marketing when it comes to ways to make money online because it is more easier for you to make the money from it without too much stress once you have set everything up.

There are so many ways to make money online. Trading forex as well as bit coin. Other sources are platforms that has to do with surveys, and paid to post sites.

There are so many ways to make money online. Trading forex as well as bit coin. Other sources are platforms that has to do with surveys, and paid to post sites.
True, these are indeed ways to make money online, but which would you consider as the best from your own point of view? Cause I believe everyone has different views when it comes to things like this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds