Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best way to deal with a toxic boss?

The same is true with my experience. I also had a calm head before with my boss but when its unbearable I just give up also the job. I am no longer happy staying in that job. I do not have the peace of mind.
The best way is to satisfy the toxic boss and keep it all in by being patience but it might reaches some stage where you won't be able to withstand it again , then the best thing is to get another means of survival.

Advertisement Placeholder
You did a good thing but come to think of it, what if there's no other job available at the moment , will you just quit like that and be without job?
Most of the time ,a toxic boss makes a working environment unbearable for their workers.
Well ever since I quit the job I've seen another one and beside I have a backup business like my online business and crypto currency trading that can even keep me sustain until I get something better doing.

The best way is to satisfy the toxic boss and keep it all in by being patience but it might reaches some stage where you won't be able to withstand it again , then the best thing is to get another means of survival.
Peace of mind superceeds all things in my own books. I'd rather quit if the boss continues his toxicity than bear it, stressing myself out mentally and psychologically.

Assessing your own personal values is one useful strategy for dealing with a toxic boss. We have no influence over how others present themselves; however, you do have power over how you present yourself, which is where your attention should be.

Dealing with a toxic boss can prove a really hard thing. Especially due to the fact that he's a boss. The best option is to stay out of his,way and try as much as possible to do your obligations to avoid trouble from him. If the boss keeps being toxic despite that, talk to your boss. If there isn't any further improvement or change in behavior, leave. Same goes for other toxic relationships.
If the boss works under someone else as in an organization then report him ASAP. Being a boss doesn't mean being a bully but a watchdog over your subordinates.

Dealing with a boss can be very complicated to some extent and that is why I don't really think about it in my own case because my boss is just hell for me.
Well dealing with a difficult boss can be a very complicated situation for everyone but as a wise employee you kinda juice and come up with a plan on how to deal with such kind of a boss and a plan to do with some kind of a situation can be like knowing your ball very well and anticipating whatever situation can trigger in and then not allowing such a situation to ever come up.

Well dealing with a difficult boss can be a very complicated situation for everyone but as a wise employee you kinda juice and come up with a plan on how to deal with such kind of a boss and a plan to do with some kind of a situation can be like knowing your ball very well and anticipating whatever situation can trigger in and then not allowing such a situation to ever come up.
It's been a very hard things having to deal with a toxic boss , a boss will always be the head so you must be extra careful not to loose your job when dealing with your boss.

I once had a toxic boss, all I did as time goes on was to quit the job so I could have some good time to source for another which I got.

I once left the job after working for just 17 days because I did not like the boss. I was being paid nicely yet I left the job because I did not like the working environment.

With such type of people, only give them response or talk with them when they talk to you. Don't at any time initiate any form of conversation with them for your sanity's sake and your peace of mind

I'm sorry, the meaning of toxic boss is not very clear to me. So to answer your question, I would like to know if by "toxic", you mean perhaps: tough, stubborn, arrogant, etc. or something else instead?
Thank you.
I don't know about you but to me toxic represent everything negative,bad vibes even,a saddist, someone who never appreciates your efforts,acts inhumane and self centered

It is common.now to see toxic boss in most of the business enterprises but my tips is to focus on your job description and ignore whatever he or she will do .

I will just take everything as a test and do whatsoever he says , I will choose to be humble but until the end of the month.... I bet he don't joke with my salary

We all know that dealing with toxic bosses can be very dificult sometimes. Infact some can become so sadistic that it get to your nerves by your mere sighting them alone, not to talk of when they start abusing you. This not good for one's psychology

There's no way to deal with toxic boss than to just do what is required of you at every point in time. Some boss are toxic to the extent that you'll wish to quit the job but that's not necessary as much as you're doing what's required

Dealing with a toxic boss is emotionally draining, but I will advise that you study the boss and avoid those things that triggers his outbursts. Also one should be up and doing in the duties assigned to them,try to be punctual at all times, hardworking,add value to the organisation.

I once left the job after working for just 17 days because I did not like the boss. I was being paid nicely yet I left the job because I did not like the working environment.
That is it. Having a toxic boss is not really good. Its because you will have a not good working relationship and environment. Even though there is a nice paying job, still the good relationship with the boss is still very important to consider.

Simply prove him wrong by putting in your best in your work. Try to ignore him and his bad energy by replacing them with good and positive vibes. Don't give him the room to see you as a competition, but rather show him that he can count on your support.

A toxic boss can drive someone crazy. the only advice I can give you is to stay calm and do the right thing around in your toxic boss. The news of free time to look for another place to work.
Well if I truly have a toxic boss as my boss I'll be careful not to do anything that will trigger is Stoke city play in the office environment because I know that once it is triggered it will take a lot of time to end it so I will definitely avoid any situation that will make my boss to be triggered.

Toxic can be dealt with simple logic, you will be searching for another job, if you have found another means, you will just wait till you collect your salaries and leave the work next day

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds