Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best way to deal with a toxic boss?

Toxic boss might be difficult to deal with.but I'll advice when you have a toxic boss, there's actually nothing you can do.about it, the best thing is to always avoid the boss at all times. Do all.what is expected of you at the right time so you can have a good stand and saying when arguments occurs

Advertisement Placeholder
Dealing with toxic boss is not that easy but what I need to do is to follow the rules in the company to close work when I suppose to do so, so that I can avoid any problem.

Most times it is all about being patient with him and also seeking for a way to meet up with the rules and regulations he gave. Alternatively , is also good to resign and look for another job

That might be true but naturally we should not only depend on one source of income because if the manager know that we are completely dependent on their salary, they might even choose to treat us badly
A bad manager is a bad manager regardless they know that you have other source of income, in fact he will get more angry when he knows that you do not depends much on his monthly salary.

A toxic boss can drive someone crazy. the only advice I can give you is to stay calm and do the right thing around in your toxic boss. The news of free time to look for another place to work.

One should not quit the job just because the boss is not good or toxic. Its better to completely understand your boss and his likings , then think how to deal with him/her in the workplace. It doesn't mean someone is bad just because he/she is rude or arrogant.

I don't think their is away unless the boss is not capable of leadership and their is another boss before him or her... without this just hope on God is your case...

Peace of mind is very paramount in anything we do. If I found myself in a place where the boss is very toxic, I will look to work at another place fast.

A bad manager is a bad manager regardless they know that you have other source of income, in fact he will get more angry when he knows that you do not depends much on his monthly salary.
Hahahahahahhahaha, you're even making me to laugh very hard with this your statement, lolz some of them are so wicked to a point that they just want to use you as much as they can.

It is not easy to deal with a boss who doesn't make working easy for the staff. So if you are not ready to quit the job, the toxic boss may hasten the process. All you can do is to look for other jobs available before the current one finally kicks you out.

It depends on what way they are toxic and how much their toxicity affect your day-to-day work life. If you have to interact with them every day and that gives you a lot of stress, or they are violating your boundries, I honestly think it's best to look for a different workplace, if possible.
Sadly, a toxic boss can have an impact on the atmosphere of the entire workplace even when they are not there.
That is also true, trying to cope with things in the best possible way, you could say that is the first step to follow, keeping the work up to date. But, if things are really impossible, I equally endorse your opinion to look for other more ideal job options.

O think the best thing to do is to change the job of possible but when you can not change the job then you must always try to avoid anything that will make him talk to you.

Dealing with a toxic boss can be so hard especially if you fear loosing your job in the process. One can start with learning how to effectively communicate with the boss and tell them what they are doing wrong. Or you can just learn to ignore their toxicity and work well in your work duties.

In dealing with a toxic boss, you should always ensure that you don't pick up a quarrel or an argument with such a person because it will never help your present predicament

I just resigned from the business because I do not have the ability to be treated badly by people I am helping, if they're not comfortable with my service then I rather go to save myself from all the stress.
You did a good thing but come to think of it, what if there's no other job available at the moment , will you just quit like that and be without job?
Most of the time ,a toxic boss makes a working environment unbearable for their workers.

I understand your point quite right , that leaving the job is the best possible solution in dealing with a toxic Boss, but there's no or limited job out there , I believe trying to avoid the toxic boss is the best .
The best way to deal with a toxic boss is 2 only keep him silent and do whatever he asks from you and never talk back at him with this he will change.

The best way for me like me now I’m talking to my self now yes am referring to my self now the best way for me is to leave the job

What is the best way to deal with a toxic boss? Dealing with a toxic boss can be hard, whatever industry you work in. Are there any tips on how to deal with a toxic boss in a workplace that the community could give me?
The thing is that we can absolutely do nothing to change a toxic boss instead we can actually just adjust on our behaviours so that we wouldn't get into trouble all the time with her but like we should find out what triggers her boss up and make sure that we are not caught in such an attitude that will trigger up the toxicity of our boss.

Hahahahahahhahaha, you're even making me to laugh very hard with this your statement, lolz some of them are so wicked to a point that they just want to use you as much as they can.
That is the truth about some business managers. Some of these business manager never want you to have something to rely on should they sack or suspend you from work so that they will be able to exercise their intimidation to the fullest.

I have had to deal with toxic boss many times. I continued working with a calm head as long as could. Once it became unbearable, I gave up the job and started looking for another job
The same is true with my experience. I also had a calm head before with my boss but when its unbearable I just give up also the job. I am no longer happy staying in that job. I do not have the peace of mind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds