Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best skill to learn for freelancing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
There are so many skills that you can learn and monetize them effectively but the most important thing is that you should choose the one that you are more passionate about.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a freelancer you have variety of skills available to you, your choice of skills is a determinant of what you are good at, or probably your passion that you can sacrifice some time to pursue and learn at an higher pace
Being a freelancer requires you to have a skill because without any skill making money might be difficult most especially writing skill it will really help

Get a mentor to teach you the basis of the job you want to offer as a freelancer. It must be something you have passion for, not because you heard it is easy or has a lot of demand attached to it. Learn it because you love it and would want to do it and earn from it too.

There are so many skills that you can learn and monetize them effectively but the most important thing is that you should choose the one that you are more passionate about.
Very good answer, it is not the most demanded or best paid skill, you should start in the skill you like and enjoy. This way you will do an excellent job because there is dedication that comes from passion.

Get a mentor to teach you the basis of the job you want to offer as a freelancer. It must be something you have passion for, not because you heard it is easy or has a lot of demand attached to it. Learn it because you love it and would want to do it and earn from it too.
The passion is important that is why I am stuck with forum posting because my passion is in writing. I would love to write articles for submission but the issue is the approval. It is disheartening to submit an article that would be rejected. I would prefer to just earn a little instead of getting a rejection.

I do web designing, I earn money as a website designer. If I also had programming skills, I would have earned better because I could program websites and apps.

I think graphic design can make you a lot of money in a short period of time. But if you want something more beneficial, web development will be favourable.

I do web designing, I earn money as a website designer. If I also had programming skills, I would have earned better because I could program websites and apps.
If you think this is an hindrance to you then you should be looking for an opportunity to learn how to program and make a reasonable amount of money than for you to stay on one field that is not really profitable.

Well when setting out the type finally practiced should be the one of choice because in the long run it would come to mean too, also learn and be open to learning some more

one of the best skills to learn for freelancing is the ability to communicate fluently in English language because this language is the most acceptable language in freelancing site. lso you should be able to use the SEO search engine optimisation very well and you should be able to create catchy titles and phrases to draw readers to your page.

If you still have the opportunity, please learn a skill today. The following listed are the skills reigning in this twenty first century. Coding , machine learning, graphic design, and lots more.
They will sure give you a cutting edge above others.

As a freelancer you have variety of skills available to you, your choice of skills is a determinant of what you are good at, or probably your passion that you can sacrifice some time to pursue and learn at an higher pace

Yes, there are a wide range of skills to choose from. However, you must only choose what you like to do. Skills are always considered useful tools to make money and if you have good skills in any field, then you will get a job.

Well, I also intend going into freelancing services and the particular skill I want is develop for this purpose is graphics designing. Am already doing well at it, just that I need time to perfect at it

My road to become a writer was not easy. I was forced not to depend on my certificate during the pandemic and we all sort out to make money online. I decided to write sport articles for a site and get paid in bitcoin. Since then, I have acquired many skills.

Well, I also intend going into freelancing services and the particular skill I want is develop for this purpose is graphics designing. Am already doing well at it, just that I need time to perfect at it
This one which everyone are really interested to go into programming then who will be the buyers of this skill.. you also have to understand that as you are going into a skill that has so much competition it will be very difficult for you to make money as a freelancer.

starting up a freelancing job as a newbie is not something easy.many things will be New to you.but I think the best skills to aquire is your language, most especially English language.many people uses English language for communication.

There are many freelancing skills that are very profitable these days but I will suggest web designing. It is not really difficult to learn and web design jobs pays a lot.

There are many freelancing skills that are very profitable these days but I will suggest web designing. It is not really difficult to learn and web design jobs pays a lot.
Yes thanks I agree with you and the fact it is very demanded , many websites need designers , so I think learning this skill will never be a waste of time .

Yes thanks I agree with you and the fact it is very demanded , many websites need designers , so I think learning this skill will never be a waste of time .
Learning a skill is never a waste of time like you rightly said. You can still help to impart it to others who might be in need for such skills in future.

I don't think there is special skill out there that is best for freelance work. You can do just anything these modern days in the freelance world like Writing, graphic design, art work, coding, teaching etc

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds