Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best skill to learn for freelancing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
From my observations, there are so many skills related earning opportunities offered by freelance sites. But I think it is only the individual that can choose to work in the area he or she is skilled on. Or choose any of the skills of choice offered by the sites, learn it, then put in application. It is just my opinion

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many threads related to recommendations for making money with different skills. I always think that you should not choose the one that pays the most, on the contrary you should choose the ones you have and develop them, try to be better and seek to generate profits with them.
What you said makes alot of sense, as so many persons usually rush into what they feel is more popular or earns more. The competition out there is tough, so its best you go for something you already have a passion for and develop that potential to become a professional. With that, you would be able to compete with anyone out there.

What you said makes alot of sense, as so many persons usually rush into what they feel is more popular or earns more. The competition out there is tough, so its best you go for something you already have a passion for and develop that potential to become a professional. With that, you would be able to compete with anyone out there.
You understand my point perfectly. When we like something we usually do it with passion, looking to improve every day and give the best of ourselves. On the contrary happens when we do it to generate profits but in a routine way, and not looking to improve.

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
I think there are many interests a freelancer could get from his job , some of those interests in my opinions are : self confidence développement and mobility .

You understand my point perfectly. When we like something we usually do it with passion, looking to improve every day and give the best of ourselves. On the contrary happens when we do it to generate profits but in a routine way, and not looking to improve.
That is right. Working out of routine and wanting to make money only never works well. It only makes you loose interest with time and you start pushing yourself to work. But working with passion keeps you going even when you don't feel like working.

That is right. Working out of routine and wanting to make money only never works well. It only makes you loose interest with time and you start pushing yourself to work. But working with passion keeps you going even when you don't feel like working.
well said and i can feel that when you have no interest but you have to work so it's really very annoyed and still we have to work and we do but sometimes we should do.

Graphic designing and logo designing is good for a freelance worker although the competition here for the skill is high,copywriting is another one that you should consider because it is needed everywhere in the modern society.
[automerge]1625166699[/automerge]
you can learn graphic design for your freelance services because it is one of the most sought-after skill in the freelancesystem, but making money from freelancing now is very difficult because of the serious competition that is going on.
The best way all the best skill for freelance is it will have a free licence ID or graphic designing sites with you if you can be able to make money through freelancing in online site.

There are right now a lot of skills that employers are looking for. To top this demands are writers and also designers of a various kind to work for them.

I liked that "working with passion keeps you going, even when you don't feel like working", as it has happened to me a few times. It's a totally different thing, when you don't like something you often don't complete the day's work.

The best way all the best skill for freelance is it will have a free licence ID or graphic designing sites with you if you can be able to make money through freelancing in online site.
I think graphic designing is overrated and a lot of people are having much idea about graphic design, you really need to go into complicated one such as programming and video editing because few people might have such skill.

Copywriting is the creation of written material. While I haven't had much success in this subject, I've been studying it a lot and my interest in it is rising. With the advent of internet communication, the need for excellent commercial content is increasing at an exponential rate.

I agree I think it is important for the person to have an ate of interest before learning a freelancing skill. There are so many skills one could learn and monetize as well. It had to be in line with your area of interest to fasten the process.
You are very right in that we shouldn't just say you want to learn a freelancing skill or digital skill so that you can be able to earn the highest amount of money while working as a freelancer on most of those freelancer platform but we need to find a digital skill that we are first passionate about then we will learn it to start earning money with it.

I think it depends on what you love doing most. there are various skills to learn if you want to be a freelancer. For me,i prefer to learn about graphic designs and writing.

One of the best skills to learn for a freelancer is the computer programing skill or website designing skill as well as graphics designing skill as well

You need to be good in JavaScript, CSS, and HTML. Web development is still one of the most in demand jobs in the freelancing markets. Specifically, JavaScript programming, as well as CSS and HTML coding skills.

The best skill to learn from freelancing include website development, Digital media marketing, video animation, graphics design and UI/UX design. You can also include whiteboard animation and all that

The best skill to learn for freelancing still remains copywriting. If you can write sales copy for company, you will definitely makes lot of money from their companies

There are so many freelancing skills out there to learn but the most popular one deals a lot with the impeccable understanding of the English grammar. There are a couple of sites that give opportunities to newbies in the field of writing, translation and transcription. I started and sharpened my transcription skills with QA World. I was a total newbie who only stumbled upon a forum thread about it. Today it's become my major gig having being in the industry for nearly two years. There are a couple more out there willing to give newbies opportunities. You just have to find them.

The market is wide enough for everyone to get their share what you have to do is to be the very best at what you do to maintain a high spot and become the favourite go to

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
I have discovered that the best skill that anyone can learn for freelancing in digital marketing or social network marketing as this skills is one of the most highly sought-after skill on the platform because so many companies are looking for some kind of people to employ.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds