Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best skill to learn for freelancing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Well I believe you have to try and learn the skills because the society is fast evolving and also things are changing a lot and so you will need this knowledge in the future

Advertisement Placeholder
My niece urged me to work online because she said that I have the knowledge on business and finance. That got me thinking that yes, it is true and that may be the reason why I do not much difficulty of posting in business forums. It is not easy to know business if you do not have the experience.

There are enough skills you can learn and the good thing is once you know how to market yourself, there's no limit to how much you can make.
I've seen someone who does voice over and makes over $7k a month. With time, you'll perfect your expertise and you'll be in cash.

The most important thing about freelancing is not what you are doing but instead how good you are. No matter the skill that you are going to choose if you are very good in it they are always people who are going to be looking for you no matter the situation.

Well, this will depend on what you really are good at. But i usually advise freelancers to have writing skills. Irrespective of their main skills. Copywriting skills will be necessary in your own business, in pitching your gigs, in your day to day life even in simple conversation. Thus, i would say, one must at least have writing skills in his arsenal.

There are many threads related to recommendations for making money with different skills. I always think that you should not choose the one that pays the most, on the contrary you should choose the ones you have and develop them, try to be better and seek to generate profits with them.
This is so true. If you choose something that you have passion for and do not just focus on making money, it would be very easy for you to make as much money as possible since you are going to dedicate to it.

This is so true. If you choose something that you have passion for and do not just focus on making money, it would be very easy for you to make as much money as possible since you are going to dedicate to it.
That's right @Bookwormlux, what's the point of investing your time in something you don't like, therefore you won't do it with passion and the result won't be optimal. It is better to do something with passion excellent results and therefore a better payment.

To become a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand.

one of the best skills to learn for freelancing is the ability to communicate fluently in English language because this language is the most acceptable language in freelancing site. lso you should be able to use the SEO search engine optimisation very well and you should be able to create catchy titles and phrases to draw readers to your page.
Nice suggestion.
I feel anyone intending to learn skills for freelancing should opt for skills that are in high demand and highly paying. So that in spite of competitions, they may still earn good. I would suggest copy writing.

Yes thanks I agree with you and the fact it is very demanded , many websites need designers , so I think learning this skill will never be a waste of time .
Of course, website designing is another good skill that one can take up as a freelancer.
A lot of people are earning well in freelancing from graphic designing, copy writing, coding, software programming and lot more.
It is advisable to look out for skills that many are demanding services from.

There are many threads related to recommendations for making money with different skills. I always think that you should not choose the one that pays the most, on the contrary you should choose the ones you have and develop them, try to be better and seek to generate profits with them.
When i am in any freelancing site and i have a task to complete, I normally chooses the task that pays me handsomely and secondly I choose the one I know how to complete.

Of course, website designing is another good skill that one can take up as a freelancer.
A lot of people are earning well in freelancing from graphic designing, copy writing, coding, software programming and lot more.
It is advisable to look out for skills that many are demanding services from.
Yes of course we only could earn well online if we developp our skills online but we should have enough patience those skills which could change our lives .

When i am in any freelancing site and i have a task to complete, I normally chooses the task that pays me handsomely and secondly I choose the one I know how to complete.
Personally, I like to do what I know and know, because it is easier to finish the task, then only if I have the opportunity I do others, so take advantage to learn a little more every day.
As for the skills, we must develop the ones we have and try to be better every day, in this way we will significantly surpass others who are with the same skills.

Graphic design is one of the skills you need to learn if you want to become a freelancer. Graphic design niche is highly profitable do it is competitive but you can still create a niche for yourself. you can help people to do evil graph design stunning logo ebook cover design etc

When I would search for jobs to apply for on freelancing sites .I would stumble on jobs that gas very few applications. These jobs are basically programming and app development.

When I would search for jobs to apply for on freelancing sites .I would stumble on jobs that gas very few applications. These jobs are basically programming and app development.
Yes programming is on high demand and it is not like graphic design that are being done by thousands of people . it is only people with extreme dedication is able to carry out programming that is why it's not really as rampant as other simpler skills.

Yes programming is on high demand and it is not like graphic design that are being done by thousands of people . it is only people with extreme dedication is able to carry out programming that is why it's not really as rampant as other simpler skills.
The number of peope applying for jobs that has direct relationship with programming are not really much. So learning such skills is an added advantage.

The number of peope applying for jobs that has direct relationship with programming are not really much. So learning such skills is an added advantage.
Yes but the problem is that learning programming to a point of becoming a full a expert is not really easy, I understand it is a skill that need good understanding of mathematics algorithm. Which most people don't know.

Yes but the problem is that learning programming to a point of becoming a full a expert is not really easy, I understand it is a skill that need good understanding of mathematics algorithm. Which most people don't know.
Yes, programming would be very difficult if you are not grounded in mathematics. You will be able to learn coding with ease if you have a prerequisite knowledge around it.

Yes, programming would be very difficult if you are not grounded in mathematics. You will be able to learn coding with ease if you have a prerequisite knowledge around it.
Coding is also parts of computer programming and it is very difficult for people without maths or do you really think people can be perfect including when they don't have better understanding of mathematics .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds