Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👩‍💻 Freelance Services Are you a freelancer?

Sharing experiences, advice, and questions about freelancing.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Freelancing means you work for individuals and companies without being on their payroll. You can work online or offline as a freelancer. It might be a little easier to find freelancing contracts online compared to offline. Even though everyone can become a freelancer, individuals with professional expertise in fields like video editing, animation, or programming may find it easier to secure high-paying assignments.
Having high paying skills and finding high-paying clients are two basic steps for freelancers to maximize earnings. To achieve this goal, consider the following strategies:

Upskill to enhance your value in the job market.
Deliver consistently high-quality work to earn positive reviews, which can attract premium clients.
Diversify your freelancing efforts across multiple platforms to ensure a continuous stream of work.

I'm not a freelancer, but if I had enough experience I would probably become one. I've tried sites like Freelancer before and it seems very competitive and hard to obtain work orders there when multiple people are offering to do the job and have way more experience in it than me. Also, a lot of people who were looking for a freelancer needed server-side languages involved, which I know nothing about. I've always been more of a client-side kind of guy.

POsting counts right, I Mean people would end up doing posting and content on sites and get paid :) that counts as a freelancer earning an examount a day. That's if you all into writing for ever

Anybody that works online at their own stipulated time and rate is a freelancer. So most of us are freelancers.

Used to be, couldn't be bothered with the hassle of finding clients etc., always been much better at the actual work part than the administrivia attached.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest