Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best skill to learn for freelancing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Some may present a lot of difficulties during the cost of trying to monetize it , personally I rather go for the most lucrative and that will be after I've carried out research concerning it. It's all depends on people @Good-Person

Advertisement Placeholder
Some may present a lot of difficulties during the cost of trying to monetize it , personally I rather go for the most lucrative and that will be after I've carried out research concerning it. It's all depends on people @Good-Person

There are many people who are struggling a lot when it comes to freelancing. This also involves getting selected when it comes to bidding on various different kinds of sites.

There are many people who are struggling a lot when it comes to freelancing. This also involves getting selected when it comes to bidding on various different kinds of sites.
That is one of the greatest challenge of new freelancers because most of the people that are selecting workers for themselves will mostly want to choose people with better rating and those who have better experience about their areas of concentration.

That is one of the greatest challenge of new freelancers because most of the people that are selecting workers for themselves will mostly want to choose people with better rating and those who have better experience about their areas of concentration.

Newbies always struggle and this is why it is important for newbies to create a kind of profile that would induce the employer to hire you. This also includes telling the reason why you should be hired, despite being a newbie!

Good written English is a prerequisite for online freelancing. Most websites use English as the primary language, and if you are good at writing, you can write articles that will earn you a lot of money. To begin, you can join forums to advance your fundamental skills.

It's difficult to single out one skill as best to learn for freelancing because there are many skill that you can learn if you want to become freelancer. However, from little knowledge in freelancing I will say video editing is one of the best skill to learn for freelancing.

Some skills pay well, and some gigs within the same niche will pay more than others. If you have one you love which is in demand, it's best to become a professional in it and then go for higher paying gigs.

Newbies always struggle and this is why it is important for newbies to create a kind of profile that would induce the employer to hire you. This also includes telling the reason why you should be hired, despite being a newbie!
Sometimes it also depends on things like corruption , in most cases before the interviews commences the winner has already be picked. This is another disadvantage to the society.

Recommendations for earning money using various skills are discussed in numerous threads. I've always believed that you shouldn't select the option that pays the highest salary; instead, you should select the options you already have and work to improve, enhance, and maximize their potential for profit.

writting, creating blogs or many more.. All are very demanding and greatfull skill. to know about this skill there are lots of videos present on social media or also many institue can complete cource

I've written articles for a content mill in the past I appreciated the work I was doing. But now I understand that investing is where the real money is. I'm currently most likely to start investing. However, writing was something I enjoyed doing because I have a strong interest for the English language and enjoy grammar. I'm not cut out for graphic design. Depending on the person.

For a freelancer there are lots of skills present, Its totally depend on a person what he love to do. like graphic designing, writting, creating blogs or many more.. All are very demanding and greatfull skill. to know about this skill there are lots of videos present on social media or also many institue can complete cource
Yes for sure that's just the fact, I believe there are allot of skills out there that one can learn as a freelancer that will make him earn passive income from it.

The best skill I know that can earn you good amount of money is how to write a good article which can also help you make money offline , learning video editing and more .

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
I think the hardest skills pays the most however I think you should choose a skill that you like then you have motivation to get better and it won't be that annoying to learn that skill some skills are pretty hard to learn and takes years

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
Writing skills is one of the most lucrative f
skills in the world. You are surely going to get gigs almost all the time. You can also try and graphic designing

There are a lot of skills you can learn for freelancing. Every of these skills is profitable and they only require you to be very good at it. Some of these skills include; Data science, Cyber security, Video production, Voice over acting or Content writing.

It is advised to conduct employment market research and determine the abilities that are in high demand in one's desired industry. Additionally, to maintain a competitive edge in the rapidly evolving employment market, it is critical to constantly learn new things and refresh one's skills.

Well, this will depend on what you really are good at. But i usually advise freelancers to have writing skills. Irrespective of their main skills. Copywriting skills will be necessary in your own business, in pitching your gigs, in your day to day life even in simple conversation. Thus, i would say, one must at least have writing skills in his arsenal.

You are right. Being able to express yourself in writing is a major boost when it comes to doing a lot of things online. I can't think of any way that I can be able to get better at freelancing instead of this way. If you can write well, your clients won't have issues understanding what you want to do or the information that you are passing.

I would say that one of the best skills to learn when it comes to wanting to be a freelancer would be writing. If you can learn grammar and you also are fluent in a language and you are able to express yourself in a professional way then writing could be a skill that is worth learning and growing as a skill.

Many people are looking for freelance writers to complete work and tasks for them and having that skill could lead you to solid work.

Freelancing is a broad spectrum. There are so many skills a freelancer can learn to sell the services online. You can choose an area of your expertise and learn a skill you're going to be very good at. You will find it easy work on jobs which you're given in the sector. You can learn about copywriting skills, data analyst, graphics design etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds