Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best skill to learn for freelancing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Coding is also parts of computer programming and it is very difficult for people without maths or do you really think people can be perfect including when they don't have better understanding of mathematics .
Programming involves some technicalities and it may take easy understanding for mathematically inclined person than someone with no mathematical knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
Programming involves some technicalities and it may take easy understanding for mathematically inclined person than someone with no mathematical knowledge.
Oh in that case I shouldn't even consider programming as something I have to learn because it is something I have I have to work very hard. The reason is because I don't have interest and good understanding of mathematics.

There is no particular skill that I can be able to point out as the best if you want to make money because all of them can be profitable if you are able to put in the right amount of work . For example you can be able to make serious money as a graphic designer if you have the right skill set and you can position yourself.

There is no particular skill that I can be able to point out as the best if you want to make money because all of them can be profitable if you are able to put in the right amount of work . For example you can be able to make serious money as a graphic designer if you have the right skill set and you can position yourself.
There are some that are highly competitive and I won't even advise anyone to learn that because learning suche means that you will still have to go to freelance platform to face a lot of unnecessary competition.

There are several and plenty of skills needed and can be learnt from freelancer. Some of the skills are knowing how to write, knowing about graphic design and many others.

Every single skill that you know about can be marketed to one person so the most important thing right now is how good you are in what you are doing and how you can be able to position yourself.

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
One thing to know and understand about learning skills and making use of them is that,one should go for skills that he loves and have passion for,because that will be the sustaining factor that will push him to become creative after lerning the basic.

Yes, individual interest matter most in deciding which skill is the best to learn. But, it's important to know that it's not all skill that are in demand now. So, it's good for an individual to know the skill that are in demand before he or she make choice base the interest.

Any digital skills can be used for freelancing but most importantly you have to go for a lucrative one so you won't have to spend a lot of time struggling because of high competition on skills that are not lucrative.

I don't really know much about freelancing, but if you want to learn a skill set I'll advise you to learn things that will fetch you a considerable amount of money.

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
To work as a freelancer, many would acquire a number of lucrative skills. Everything is dependent on your personal preferences and inclinations. Furthermore, your desire to study and practice the abilities will stand you in good stead

There are many skills you can use to work at freelacing sites. The only thing you have to do is to master the master any of the skill you choose to learn. It's only those that master what they're doing that can win a lot of job.

As a frequent user of Fiverr and a freelancer, I can attest to the fact that digital talents are in high demand online.
I work on Fiverr as a web designer, graphic designer, and more, and I make a good living there.
There are more abilities that are highly lucrative.

As a frequent user of Fiverr and a freelancer, I can attest to the fact that digital talents are in high demand online.
I work on Fiverr as a web designer, graphic designer, and more, and I make a good living there.
There are more abilities that are highly lucrative.
Digital talent are in high demand online and there are many people working as a freelancers online which has increased the level of competition for the freelancing online .

There are many skills you can use to work at freelacing sites. The only thing you have to do is to master the master any of the skill you choose to learn. It's only those that master what they're doing that can win a lot of job.
Obviously you can't monetize what you don't know how to do perfectly. That's the reason learning is something we have to take serious. Is not really an easy thing.

As I know about freelancing and clients need for freelancers, usually digital marketing, data analysis, graphic design, copywriting and data entry jobs has more demand then others.

I believe it depends on your areas of expertise in which you have a great deal of confidence and have the ability to advance your skills. Since I have a strong passion for graphics and can continually improve my skills, I would personally prefer to pursue a career in graphic design.

At this moment I think that people who have ability to code or program things are definitely in high demand and you are even going to be on the side of getting more money.

You should think about acquiring the most difficult talent, such as programming and coding, if you want to earn a significant income as a freelancer because you will have many clients to work for and may even be able to work from home as a qualified programmer. I can only propose that.

Obviously you can't monetize what you don't know how to do perfectly. That's the reason learning is something we have to take serious. Is not really an easy thing.

Any kind of skill that makes a good amount of money for you is profitable. There is not a single skill that you must not learn as the demand of skills if quite high regardless of whatever the skill may be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds