Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best skill to learn for freelancing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
There are a lot of skill one can learn on freelancer depending on what skill one really want to learn, is your choice to choose one to become, for me I like coding or teaching.

Advertisement Placeholder
Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
Of course you are absolutely right about this, someone will come ask how do I go about it and they don't actually know the particular one they one to learn about. So the first thing for anyone interested is to know which one he or she really want to learn about first before asking question out there.

If you want to make a serious money as a freelance worker then you should consider learning the most demanding skill like programming and coding because with this you will have a lot of people to work for and you can even have an opportunity to work from home as a professional programmer. That is what I can suggest.

I think one of the best skills a freelancer can have is a copywriting skill and graphics design skill. A lot of gigs are available for good copywriters and graphic designers on fiverr

As a freelancer you have variety of skills available to you, your choice of skills is a determinant of what you are good at, or probably your passion that you can sacrifice some time to pursue and learn at an higher pace
There are different hot and fast selling skills as a freelancer. These skills are capable of making good financial figures with little or not stress. Some of these skills include
Programming
Web design
Graphic design
Content writing
Seo and traffic.

I just want to learn graphics design, web design and become expert on those field online. Such skill will enable me achieve my online dream and quit my stressful offline business.

I love freelancing career that's why I'm taken my time to improve in my article writing and also learning deeply about transcription. I believe this two will earn me decent cash when i become an expert within them.
There are many freelancing skills that sell like wildfire on many freelancing websites. Some of the skills include:
Writing
Graphic design
Proofreading and editing
Programming
We/content management etc

There are many threads related to recommendations for making money with different skills. I always think that you should not choose the one that pays the most, on the contrary you should choose the ones you have and develop them, try to be better and seek to generate profits with them.
Exactly I think this is what I will do have been seeing lots of skills recently been posted with threads on this platform and I believe its the one you know will make you go along way you should endeavor to go for .

Exactly I think this is what I will do have been seeing lots of skills recently been posted with threads on this platform and I believe its the one you know will make you go along way you should endeavor to go for .
Here on this platform you can find everything you need to generate profits, with the right skills and the right site you can get excellent results. With effort and skills you will reach success.

There are many freelancing skills that sell like wildfire on many freelancing websites. Some of the skills include:
Writing
Graphic design
Proofreading and editing
Programming
We/content management etc
Yes, the skills you mentioned are all instrumental for a freelancer to get started in his or her freelancing career. And build a career to earn money online.

Good writing skills and communication skills. Time management is another one. You need a lot more if you're considering a freelancing as a main job since it's highly competitive out there.

video editing is one of the best skill you can learn if you want to become a freelance worker because with this you will actually make a lot of money because you always have some people that will be in need of these services,programming is also one of the best skill you can learn.

Being a graphic designer, improving my writing skill, write exceptional and in a creative way. Can offer me the opportunity to earn meaningfully from freelancing sites, even when competition is too much there.

I think web development which is still one of the most in-demand jobs in the freelancing markets.Specifically, JavaScript programming, as well as CSS and HTML coding

skills you can learn to start Freelancing immediately
Become an influencer or vlogger. ...
Start a blog. ...
Know how to photograph? ...
Were you a video editing geek in your high school? ...
Become a website builder. ...
Did you file tax yourself this year? ...
Love working with insights and building content? ...
Become a virtual assistant.

Most people that are making it on the finance site are those people with top digital skills such as copywriting, transcribing and proofreading, with this skill you can actually make something with freelance because they are on high demand.

Their is no pint for a person jumping from one skill to another. It is better to learn an on demand skill and focus on becoming an expert to take it higher when it comes to earning online.

skills you can learn to start Freelancing immediately
Become an influencer or vlogger. ...
Start a blog. ...
Know how to photograph? ...
Were you a video editing geek in your high school? ...
Become a website builder. ...
Did you file tax yourself this year? ...
Love working with insights and building content? ...
Become a virtual assistant.
I agree with the video because even blogging now has a version called vlogging which means video blogging. If you are good in video editing then vlogging will be a breeze. I think many vloggers are now earning good that in the near future they can be at par with the wealthy bloggers.

I agree with the video because even blogging now has a version called vlogging which means video blogging. If you are good in video editing then vlogging will be a breeze. I think many vloggers are now earning good that in the near future they can be at par with the wealthy bloggers.
For freelancers I think the best skill to learn is blogging and also affiliate marketing this will help in making more money for you.

Graphic designing and logo designing is good for a freelance worker although the competition here for the skill is high,copywriting is another one that you should consider because it is needed everywhere in the modern society.
[automerge]1625166699[/automerge]
you can learn graphic design for your freelance services because it is one of the most sought-after skill in the freelancesystem, but making money from freelancing now is very difficult because of the serious competition that is going on.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds