Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best place to hire staff?

I like that opening the vacancy role is something that is going to allow you to attract top talents. You can be able to post it via announcement and then anybody who is interested in the role can send in their CV to your website.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have come across many outsourcing firms which their main function is to hire staffs for big companies. As it stands, I will go for "Indeed".
When it comes to the issue of hiring staff by an agency,i would say INDEED is one of the top in trems of recruitment,as their process is top class in all ramification,but one thing about them is that they mostly have jobs for those in America.

I think Likendi, facebook and similar website are good place to hire a manager. You can also run an ad on a popular blog or forum stating that you need a new manager. You can engage them online through zoom to choose the best job for the president.

I think Likendi, facebook and similar website are good place to hire a manager. You can also run an ad on a popular blog or forum stating that you need a new manager. You can engage them online through zoom to choose the best job for the president.
Personally if there is a way for me to avoid hiring people online I'll try as much as possible to avoid because so many people are unknown. I don't really understand their character. The best way is for me to hire people I know that can withstand the task expected of him or her.

The best place to hire a staff is by posting an advert indicating you need a vacancy of some certain workers and as the manager , you need to try and interview them yourself .

If I want to hire people for some jobs I will probably go to platforms like LinkedIn. the reason is because there are a lot of professionals in our platform that can help you especially when it comes to online businesses.

Personally I dont really consider any platform or any forum as the best place to hire an employee but the society is the best place to do that because there are alot of people with great potential of performing duties.

If I want to hire people for some jobs I will probably go to platforms like LinkedIn. the reason is because there are a lot of professionals in our platform that can help you especially when it comes to online businesses.

Well, apart from LinkedIn, there are many other sites as well where you could hire staff. Many people often use a website called "Rozee" in Pakistan to hire people.

Well, apart from LinkedIn, there are many other sites as well where you could hire staff. Many people often use a website called "Rozee" in Pakistan to hire people.
The website is not really popular in this part of the world so LinkedIn is one of the best options because it is very popular. Between Rozee and LinkedIn which one is more favourable to people of Pakistan?.

The website is not really popular in this part of the world so LinkedIn is one of the best options because it is very popular. Between Rozee and LinkedIn which one is more favourable to people of Pakistan?.

Both of them are quite popular in Pakistan. There are many people who use LinkedIn because LinkedIn has gained the reputation of being an international brand.

Both of them are quite popular in Pakistan. There are many people who use LinkedIn because LinkedIn has gained the reputation of being an international brand.
Okay, that's good. LinkedIn is the only one at the very much popular in this part of the world. There maybe others but I am not aware of them. It has really been very helpful.

I have always believe that referral is one of the best ways that you can be able to get your clients and also employees. It is going to make it much easier for you.

Yes. In Nigeria, Jobberman and LinkedIN are two major websites that help a prospective employer to find qualified applicants for a role.
I have an idea about these two platforms you mentioned and I know about their existence but never in a day have I taken my time to research about what happened there. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Okay, that's good. LinkedIn is the only one at the very much popular in this part of the world. There maybe others but I am not aware of them. It has really been very helpful.

Unfortunately, some scammers have also used popular sites like LinkedIn. They advertise fake job offers on LinkedIn and on other sites in order to gain attention of people.

Unfortunately, some scammers have also used popular sites like LinkedIn. They advertise fake job offers on LinkedIn and on other sites in order to gain attention of people.
Lol, that is actually very true. A lot of scammers has actually infiltrated the online space and sometimes it will be difficult for you to filter real people from scammers.

Lol, that is actually very true. A lot of scammers has actually infiltrated the online space and sometimes it will be difficult for you to filter real people from scammers.

LinkedIn has its own guidelines that allow us to realise what kind of jobs might be posted by scammers. However, still the site is full of online scammers. You have to be cautious and search for the employer in other places before applying.

If you are looking for any role within your company that you want to fill then you should ask your employees if they can be able to refer somebody that is capable for the job.

LinkedIn has its own guidelines that allow us to realise what kind of jobs might be posted by scammers. However, still the site is full of online scammers. You have to be cautious and search for the employer in other places before applying.
scammers have actually infiltrated so many websites and that is why it is always important to be very careful. When dealing with people online you need to be careful especially when it has to do with money.

Yes, linkedin is also a good place to get hired and the platform is available for all those who live in different parts of the world. In my country there are many local sites that are used to connect Employers and job seekers. One such site is "Rozee".
Linkedin is good as employing a good seite for those looking to hire a staff. I know a lot of people that have google that are on it. Most of them have 3 gone to before they.

Linkedin is good as employing a good seite for those looking to hire a staff. I know a lot of people that have google that are on it. Most of them have 3 gone to before they.
Yeah, there are a lot of people on LinkedIn searching for professionals who will it fit in in a lot of roles in their business ventures. So if you have the right skills they can easily locate you and give you the job. But you need to be very professional.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds