Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best place to hire staff?

If you are running an online business, or if you want to hire inline, upwork is the best place. I have used upwork to hire virtual assistants for my business and I can really vouch for upwork. You can also hire via forums.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though i have not hired or been hired online before, but I do know that there are so many places one can hire or be hired online and they are as mentioned above. Personally, I don't know any other ones. That is my take. Thanks for sharing.

To hire staff, I would recommend LinkedIn. That is where you get to see furnished applicants with very good résumés.
Although other sites such as jobberman and indeed exists. I will say LinkedIn is the best.
Personally, I don't find it very easy to make use of LinkedIn when it comes to finding a job. I used it for more than 6 months and there was no positive impact from it.

That's actually another way by which companies recruit for staff here. There are highly reputable recruitment agencies that carry out almost 60-70% of the recruitment process itself.
The company contacts them, specifies what they want and based on recommendations, complete the selection process.
Exactly, they outsource their recruitment to those agencies to help them sort out from lots of applicants who are the best fit for the job and have them sent to the company for the final approval.

Hmmmm. I've only heard of jobber man and also through facebook but i've never applied on any though.

I think advertising on a newspaper or recruitment management company is the best way to hire staff for your business or company. Between advertising on newspaper and hiring through recruitment company, I will chose later.

Apart from Facebook jobs and Indeed, you can also hire staff from LinkedIn. There are many professionals there who are looking for clients to hire them. And they always set up their professional accounts there.

Apart from Facebook jobs and Indeed, you can also hire staff from LinkedIn. There are many professionals there who are looking for clients to hire them. And they always set up their professional accounts there.
yes i agree with you and LinkedIn is completely for service class people who are working and companies or wants to search for jobs in companies. so it's best to search there.

Which recruitment website, in your opinion, is the most effective for hiring managers to search for potential applicants? For example, two of the biggest competitors out on the market are Facebook Jobs and Indeed. Are there any other websites that you would recommend for hiring staff members for a business?
Though the one i like a lot is linkdln for getting good professional services personel.But on a personal level when we are looking for staff,we usually outsource those roles out to get us competent persons.

Yeah and even with jobberman, you can have your certificate and work for people when you create your profile and do their exams. I am a certified jobberman but I am yet to secure a job with the app. I have tested Facebook ads but it did not work as expected

Yeah and even with jobberman, you can have your certificate and work for people when you create your profile and do their exams. I am a certified jobberman but I am yet to secure a job with the app. I have tested Facebook ads but it did not work as expected
Please can you help me to explain better about the jobber man and what it is all about because if it is something I can also use to make money then I might really be interested .how does it work and how much do you expect to make there everyday ?

The best site to hire someone to work online as a manager is jobberman,because the people their are trained,experienced and certified

There are so many jobs and recruitment agencies in my country today with Jobsmag among the best. I have actually gone for an interview at Jobsmag once and got employed for one marketing job which I later turned down.

The fact of the matter is that there are many hiring and recruitment agencies, but the fact still remains that not all of the jobs are suitable for many people. there are many people who do not have enough skills and the job market is not so much helpful for them. This is why they end up getting odd jobs, despite being educated.

Hmmmm. I've only heard of jobber man and also through facebook but i've never applied on any though.
What have been the reason why you haven't used their platform Jobberman to apply for any job? You're not yet full into the labor market to start seeking for employment?

Linkedin is a very good place for that but you will need to select and re-test the workers there are so many workers at linkedin waiting to be hired by employers so there is nothing wrong getting them hire but you must test them to ensure they match with the job position you want to get them involve

The fact of the matter is that there are many hiring and recruitment agencies, but the fact still remains that not all of the jobs are suitable for many people. there are many people who do not have enough skills and the job market is not so much helpful for them. This is why they end up getting odd jobs, despite being educated.
The situation of my country right now is not even encouraging where people are supposed to work in their various field of what they read work but you see an engineer working as in bank accountant.

Upwork seems to be popular but people per hour is the better place for me to hire people to work for my online business. I only make use of Fiverr if I don't have much fund on me.

The situation of my country right now is not even encouraging where people are supposed to work in their various field of what they read work but you see an engineer working as in bank accountant.

Engineering is quite different if we compare it to commerce field. The job of accountant is related to commerce and an engineer needs to have basic and even advanced knowledge of commerce in order to work in a bank. Do you think that the engineer actually took some education in the field of commerce before getting a job in a bank?

Engineering is quite different if we compare it to commerce field. The job of accountant is related to commerce and an engineer needs to have basic and even advanced knowledge of commerce in order to work in a bank. Do you think that the engineer actually took some education in the field of commerce before getting a job in a bank?
I don't believe that the engineer took any special classes to be successful in the banking system but as a result of the station of the country most people just get from job from connection and they work anywhere they feel like they can fit into.

I don't believe that the engineer took any special classes to be successful in the banking system but as a result of the station of the country most people just get from job from connection and they work anywhere they feel like they can fit into.

Being an accountant requires you to have a good knowledge of how accounting works and this is why it is really important to take a course when it comes to accounting jobs. There are many jobs for accountants in my country and an engineer can get an accountant job if he opts for a course in accounting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds