Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best place to hire staff?

Yes, i'm still a student so there's no reason to use the Jobberman platform and i'm hoping that when i'm done with my education I won't have to go through their platform. I pray i'll easily get a job.
What have been the reason why you haven't used their platform Jobberman to apply for any job? You're not yet full into the labor market to start seeking for employment?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can go to freelance marketplace to hire people that will help you to do some task online. I hire people online to upload content on my blog site. There are some virtual assistants who can help you to reach out to the potential customer for your business online.

There are many platforms where there are places you can regard different services that you want or need just that they don't you can't really guarantee that you will get the best results

There are so many websites fir that all you have to do is know the right one to choose and it also depends on the business you do and the kind of employees you wish to employ

Many big companies search for good candidates on sites like LinkedIn and Indeed. Some employers also look for workers on such similar websites. They are good websites to look for employees.

Yes, i'm still a student so there's no reason to use the Jobberman platform and i'm hoping that when i'm done with my education I won't have to go through their platform. I pray i'll easily get a job.
What about having a backup plan? Though we do not plan for that, but it would be best to have a back up plan, cause with the rate things are going in our country, may God help us. But your educational qualifications also plays a role as well though. Does in the health sectors find it Abit easier to get jobs.

What about having a backup plan? Though we do not plan for that, but it would be best to have a back up plan, cause with the rate things are going in our country, may God help us. But your educational qualifications also plays a role as well though. Does in the health sectors find it Abit easier to get jobs.
I don't think there would be anything like having a back up plan in this case because there is no way i can apply for jobs when i'm not educationally qualified and even if i get the job now, i dont think it possible to keep it until i'll graduate in two years time.

I'm sure each country have a site that is more popular about job listings and hiring. Depending on the country, Facebook, linkdl and the likes seem popular internationally.

Well, there are so many job recruitment site which offer you the best kind if workers or staffs you intended to have in your organisation, but to some extent this greatly depends on the kind of jobs of which you needed them for. they may not be good at that kind of job you need.

Well, apart from job sites, I have also noticed that many people also use social media to find jobs. I am not only talking about LinkedIn, but many other sites. Many employees seek job opportunities and apply when they find vacancies on social media.

Which recruitment website, in your opinion, is the most effective for hiring managers to search for potential applicants? For example, two of the biggest competitors out on the market are Facebook Jobs and Indeed. Are there any other websites that you would recommend for hiring staff members for a business?
I know of LinkedIn.
You get to see all manner of jobs and skills being advertised there.
It is possible to get what you are looking for there.

There are some jobs for undergraduates on the website Jobberman, so if you feel comfortable with being a student and working, you can take advantage of the opportunity.

There are some jobs for undergraduates on the website Jobberman, so if you feel comfortable with being a student and working, you can take advantage of the opportunity.
I never knew about that, this is the first time i'm hearing about job offers for undergraduates on Jobberman, i'll do well to check it out. By the way thank you for the enlightenment.

Some companies in Nigeria hire their staffs through verified recruitment agencies while others use websites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and jobber man.

There are many places where you can hire staff, but it depend on where you need the staff to be working, people get to hire staff online tbrough many hiring site, all you need to do is to register your name.
Yes. In Nigeria, Jobberman and LinkedIN are two major websites that help a prospective employer to find qualified applicants for a role.

There are many places where you can hire staff, but it depend on where you need the staff to be working, people get to hire staff online tbrough many hiring site, all you need to do is to register your name.
That's right. All a prospective employee needs to do is to register and upload a correct profile and he or she will be contacted by an employer if the profile matches with the job available.

I never knew about that, this is the first time i'm hearing about job offers for undergraduates on Jobberman, i'll do well to check it out. By the way thank you for the enlightenment.
You I very much welcome because I never really had that information when I was still a student in school but after I graduated and started making use of the job application I got to find out which is why I decided to tell you.

There are various places where we can see able hands to hire. But most people use LinkedIn because of its popularity and its globally known website recruiter. I prefer advertising and them interviewing many people to shortlist the best out of them

Here in Nigeria,to get applicants that can work effectively for you and will bring success and achievement to your business, I will recommend one to go for jobberman site.

There is no specific place regard as the best place to hire a staff. A staff can be hired from all section of the society regardless of social and financial background but some one who can carry out a specific task assigned.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds