Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best place to hire staff?

scammers have actually infiltrated so many websites and that is why it is always important to be very careful. When dealing with people online you need to be careful especially when it has to do with money.

Scam is everywhere. There are many people in my country who tend to call people and try to get their personal information. This is a really common kind of fraud going on and the government is not able to do anything.
Yeah, there are a lot of people on LinkedIn searching for professionals who will it fit in in a lot of roles in their business ventures. So if you have the right skills they can easily locate you and give you the job. But you need to be very professional.

I have also noticed that many people are also promoting their articles through LinkedIn site. Having said that, millions of people visit the LinkedIn site per day to seek jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Scam is everywhere. There are many people in my country who tend to call people and try to get their personal information. This is a really common kind of fraud going on and the government is not able to do anything.

I have also noticed that many people are also promoting their articles through LinkedIn site. Having said that, millions of people visit the LinkedIn site per day to seek jobs.
Yeah, the number of scammers is actually increasing every day on different countries around the world. On the issue of LinkedIn, the platform is actually one of the best for people who are looking for job especially when you have the right skills.

Yeah, the number of scammers is actually increasing every day on different countries around the world. On the issue of LinkedIn, the platform is actually one of the best for people who are looking for job especially when you have the right skills.

I must say that a lack of job opportunities is also making people to get involved in such kind of activities. However, having no job is not an excuse for scamming people.

I must say that a lack of job opportunities is also making people to get involved in such kind of activities. However, having no job is not an excuse for scamming people.
Yeah, when people do not see jobs, they have no other option than to start thinking of evil things or how to scam their fellow human being. I think the government have a role to play.

The best place to get the best talents that might be beneficial to your business is by using of open applications where by members of the public and bringing their applications based on what we can offer.

The best place to get the best talents that might be beneficial to your business is by using of open applications where by members of the public and bringing their applications based on what we can offer.
That is actually very true. but do you think that such application should be online or offline?. if it is the online space then you have to interview them very well in order to select the best.

Yes. In Nigeria, Jobberman and LinkedIN are two major websites that help a prospective employer to find qualified applicants for a role.
LinkedIn is a website that I have been sleeping on for a very long time now and I am happy that I am beginning to see things the way they are and they're a lot of opportunities that are there.

Yeah, when people do not see jobs, they have no other option than to start thinking of evil things or how to scam their fellow human being. I think the government have a role to play.

I guess that despite the fact that job opportunities might be limited, you can move top another city in case you are not getting a job in your own city. However, scamming people is the most treacherous thing you could do.

I guess that despite the fact that job opportunities might be limited, you can move top another city in case you are not getting a job in your own city. However, scamming people is the most treacherous thing you could do.
If you know you have a very good skill to who market to the outside world then you can move to modern cities. You can also move to other countries to look for jobs.

If you know you have a very good skill to who market to the outside world then you can move to modern cities. You can also move to other countries to look for jobs.

Working in other countries is not that easy either. I have been to other countries and I must say that life isn't that easy in other countries either. You have to work hard everywhere.

Working in other countries is not that easy either. I have been to other countries and I must say that life isn't that easy in other countries either. You have to work hard everywhere.
Of course, in any country you go you must work very hard before you can make money. It is not easy in any country but the reason people travel abroad to work is because of higher pay.

Of course, in any country you go you must work very hard before you can make money. It is not easy in any country but the reason people travel abroad to work is because of higher pay.

Yes, many people travel abroad because they believe that they can make more money. However, things may not turn out to be that great when it comes to travelling abroad.

Sometimes we run more than one business, and bring lots of stress on us, I think the best way to hire someone is when you need help, in that case you can hire someone to help you.

The best way in which you can hire a staff is by making proper announcement and advertisement where people that has the neccesary qualifications can be selected based on merit .

If you are always busy I think that's when you can hire someone to help you out, working online requires a lot of hard work and sacrifice, there's no way you can gain what you want if you not serious.

For example, two of the biggest competitors out on the market are Facebook Jobs and Indeed. Are there any other websites that you would recommend for hiring staff members for a business?

For example, two of the biggest competitors out on the market are Facebook Jobs and Indeed. Are there any other websites that you would recommend for hiring staff members for a business?
If you are looking for a way to hire someone online I think you can go to those freelancing website, you can go to website like Fiverr you can find a lot of them there.

Additionally, you can use Seek and LinkedIn to find up-and-coming or established talent. Facebook jobs have also been fantastic.
Websites for independent contractors, like Upwork in particular, are excellent places to find contract workers who will perform

Additionally, you can use Seek and LinkedIn to find up-and-coming or established talent. Facebook jobs have also been fantastic.
Websites for independent contractors, like Upwork in particular, are excellent places to find contract workers who will perform
That's true, if you have the work don't think finding the people will be something hard, we have a lot of freelancer's out there you can hire them to work for you.

LinkedIn is a good place to look for new employees. That is where you will find well-dressed individuals with impressive résumés.
Despite the fact that other sites, such as jobberman, do exist. LinkedIn is the best, in my opinion.
Like Quote about a Gift

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds