Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best place to hire staff?

That's true, if you have the work don't think finding the people will be something hard, we have a lot of freelancer's out there you can hire them to work for you.
I think you guys are talking about hiring a freelancers from a freelancing sites for online jobs , but what if I am looking for a workers that will help I wanted to hire for my business offline .

Advertisement Placeholder
LinkedIn is a good place to look for new employees. That is where you will find well-dressed individuals with impressive résumés.
Despite the fact that other sites, such as jobberman, do exist. LinkedIn is the best, in my opinion.
Like Quote about a Gift
That's true, but I think if go to those freelancing platforms you are going to find a lot of them, I think that's much more safer than using LinkedIn, what do you think?

There are alot of places both online and offline to find credible employees.
Even though it largely depends of the level of skill you intend to hire,but there are sites that connects employers to employees.

Even though it largely depends of the level of skill you intend to hire,but there are sites that connects employers to employees.
That's true, it depends on the skill and level of understanding, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right people to work for them, having the right individuals is more than important.

Sometimes just to be on the safer side it is always more preferable that you hire people you know and are trust to handle some of your responsibilities as a lot of people nowadays are not trusted.

That's true, it depends on the skill and level of understanding, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right people to work for them, having the right individuals is more than important.
Absolutely!
It takes some level of knowledge and experience to select the best people for that job you have at hand.
You could gain that by reading and learning from those ahead of you.

Absolutely!
It takes some level of knowledge and experience to select the best people for that job you have at hand.
You could gain that by reading and learning from those ahead of you.
That's just the truth, knowledge is very important, a lot of people have lose thousands of dollars because they don't have the knowledge, an only a mentor will help you to get that.

The best place that you can hire staff for your business is true people who have done that kind of role before. There is also nothing wrong in using job boards especially for short-term jobs.

The best place that you can hire staff for your business is true people who have done that kind of role before. There is also nothing wrong in using job boards especially for short-term jobs.
That's true, I think if you have a business you'll know the right time to employ other's, I have never run a business myself that's why I'm saying this, but it feels good.

Yeah, hiring people who have done such a business before is a very good idea but it would be costly. The reason is because they have experience in such a business and they are not rookies.

Most times where to hire people does not really matters to my understanding. The most important thing is to hire people that are qualified and is willing to do the job perfectly.

I think if you are running a business you'll know the right time to hire a staff and when not to, a lot of people don't really know much about starting up a business, they just go ahead and start.

Best place to hire a staff is the working place .. It is the workplace that held the interviews or the meetings with the staff so I think that the best place to hire a staff is the working place and no where else

I usually look at LinkedIn for most of my hires. But I've used Upwork in the past to hire people for small jobs here and there. I also have considered using Fiverr, but I'm not too big on that system.

Which recruitment website, in your opinion, is the most effective for hiring managers to search for potential applicants? For example, two of the biggest competitors out on the market are Facebook Jobs and Indeed. Are there any other websites that you would recommend for hiring staff members for a business?
It depens on the country and things like that in my country there is a website wich is very popular for hiring staff it's simple to understand and also you can find a job there as well Facebook is also great

I have heard alot of sites used for recruiting staffs and jobberman was one of them. I think it is the best site when you are in need to hire a staff. I would even like to know how this works

I think when companies need more staff they should go and search some freelancers because nowadays we can see freelancers are experts in their fields and can do your job easily.

I think if you are managing a business you'll know the right time to employ people and when not to, most people are making a mistake of employing a lot of worker's.

I believe advertising recruitments on billboard and also online through social media is one of the best way of hiring new staff , because you will be able to choose among many people that come

Which recruitment website, in your opinion, is the most effective for hiring managers to search for potential applicants? For example, two of the biggest competitors out on the market are Facebook Jobs and Indeed. Are there any other websites that you would recommend for hiring staff members for a business?
You can also search for them online on platforms like LinkedIn. You can even have a kind of physical interview with them to know if they are capable of doing the work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds