Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best place to hire staff?

I suggest the best place to hire staff is on social media. Recruitment tools on social networks for the business community are great ways to browse professionals who match the qualifications or experience needed for the role you're looking to fill. You can post open jobs or introduce the position to a specific individual and invite them to apply.

Advertisement Placeholder
I suggest the best place to hire staff is on social media. Recruitment tools on social networks for the business community are great ways to browse professionals who match the qualifications or experience needed for the role you're looking to fill. You can post open jobs or introduce the position to a specific individual and invite them to apply.

Now there are various companies that use social media to hire people online. They have created several groups on social media where they tend to get the attention of job seekers. However, I have also come across many fraudulent jobs offers, too.

I suggest joining forums where things related to your business are being discussed. From there, you can see capable hands and then decide to hire them for your business.

You can be able to hire a staff depending on what you want them to do with the help of a social media, with a social media will really understand more about them and how well they are really good In their services.. but you only have to deal with trusted people because it is absolutely necessary.

The best place to hire a staff is to make an announcement on Radio ,television and online in order to recruits competent workers in your organisation and not incompetents ones.

The truth is that, I have not for once considered any website as the best place to hire a staff but all I believe is that any staff who is willing and ready to carry out his task, is good for the job.

Yes. In Nigeria, Jobberman and LinkedIN are two major websites that help a prospective employer to find qualified applicants for a role.
A friend of mine actually cheered me up 2 weeks ago and I recommended her some of those website where she can actually make enquiries and see how she can make use of it and she was actually successfully .

Within my Country, people don't really search through Facebook jobs or indeed. The biggest within my Country are jobberman and hotnigeriajobs, here you find a lot of jobs for people who have various qualifications, be it post secondary or graduate degrees.
A lot of companies are actually having their job shortlisted on those websites which are of people apply and do lucky ones have contacted and interviewed for the job and if you're lucky you get to the job.

Indeed is one of the platform where you can recruit skilled workers to work for your company both online and offline. You can also hire immediate experts in any field on this platform. Jobberman is another platform where you can recruit people to work for your company.

There are so many jobs and recruitment agencies in my country today with Jobsmag among the best. I have actually gone for an interview at Jobsmag once and got employed for one marketing job which I later turned down.

LinkedIn is the best social site for networking as there is an influx of professional and job seekers there willing to interact and connect with others

There's also Seek, LinkedIn too is a fantastic place to scout for upcoming or established talents. Facebook jobs has been cool too.
Freelancer websites such as upwork especially are great places to hire contract staff that will deliver
LinkedIn has been one of my favourite online platform where you can actually get professionals and hired them to work for you because it is a well organised online platform.

In Nigeria, you can get jobs through Jobberman, I usually see there adverts here rrre
In Nigeria, you can get jobs through Jobberman, I usually see there adverts here, others includes linkedIn, Jiji, Hotnigeria jobs, indeed, and newspapers such as daily trust, guardian newspaper, leadership and lastly on the television.

Facebook jobs and indeed are not really the norm here, we so have platforms like jobberman that does well in providing job opportunities, also LinkedIn although it's worldwide too has roots here too

LinkedIn has been one of my favourite online platform where you can actually get professionals and hired them to work for you because it is a well organised online platform.
The company will I actually worked last always make use of this social Media platform to hire their workers because they have a rich source of qualified personnel on the social Media platform.

Putting out a job recruitment opportunity for everybody to see either online and offline and giving everybody who wanted to work equal opportunity of participating in the interview .

To me, I dont have any site which is suitable for hiring qualified staff the best place I think, is the society which composed of qualified and well trained citizens who are willing and capable of carrying out a specific job.
The best place for me to hired qualified staff, is the society and not necessarily any platform or websites because there are alot of qualify individuals in the society who are not giving the chance of cultivating their potentials.

Last edited:
The Facebook is truly one of the best place to hire staff because I have seen vacancies posted on Facebook severally. Nevertheless, I will go with LinkedIn because it's more professional.

One of the best place to hire staff is through the use of the internet and you can also put a billboard notice everywhere to get better people suitable for the job and not word of mouth hiring.

Actually I don't so much believe in the various institutions or platform that offer such kind of opportunity to hire a staff. Perfect staff can be hired anywhere in the society who are willing to do their jobs not necessarily in a particular platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds