Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you hire your forum staffs from?

This is dependent on a lot of factors and one of them is about having the necessary hands on your forum. Are there forum members that can handle those situations? If there are none, then getting things done by hiring from another forum or website is the best approach to make.

I will always give opportunity to my community members who are always interested in taking part in the management process of the community. As long as they show commitment and dedication to seeing my community thrive, I will always consider them first if they indicate interest in wanting to become a staff member of my community.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like to hand-pick worthy candidates from my community that I see are active, helpful, follow the rules, etc. Though I have not really hired any hand-picked candidates on my current board that I can think of, I believe the only staff members I had came to me looking for a position. I could certainly use some staff members on my forum since I am flying solo, but since I'm generally very active and the site isn't super active where it needs constant moderation attention, I think I'm fine flying solo.

Yes it's true hiring from forum is very good because you will expect a lot of things from such person,you will also see his post and know his capability so I believe forum is the best place for That

The good thing about hiring any freelancer from forums is that you might have seen how good the person is in terms of writing if you wanted to hire for a writing services. There are so many freelancers forums and that makes it a good place to hire from.

The good thing about hiring any freelancer from forums is that you might have seen how good the person is in terms of writing if you wanted to hire for a writing services. There are so many freelancers forums and that makes it a good place to hire from.

That's right. You don't need to ask for samples again as the sample is glaring for everyone to see. You want that situation where you are able to figure out whether they are fit for the job or not by taking a look at how they write or conduct themselves around your online community.

When it comes to hiring forum staff, I tend to hire people who are interested and who are already a member of my forum and those who seem passionate about the forum and its growth and success of the forum.

I will admit, when it comes to needing staff voluntarily, it's not as easy to get staff that way but in some cases, it is possible and that is why I always go for those who tend to enjoy the forum and want to see it succeed.

That's right. You don't need to ask for samples again as the sample is glaring for everyone to see. You want that situation where you are able to figure out whether they are fit for the job or not by taking a look at how they write or conduct themselves around your online community.

If I want to to hire from forum, I will use one week to study the writers on the forum I may need their services. There's no rush in contacting too soon if they have their services for sale on the forum. When I'm done with studying their work, I will choose the best among the rest and hire them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds