Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

@Lilia and most times relying on ones instinct seems t be the best option. Trusting your gut makes you an entrepreneur even when others aren't seeing the potential of a business you stick with your guts, invest your time and capital to make it work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
I think so, because running a business is a stressful thing. Thats why an entreprenuer must have a good mindset in everything, he must be physically, mentally and emotionally prepared for whatever happens, whatever the outcome and result turns opposite to the way he expects, he still able to manage how to deal with problems.

It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person grew up. For me, it doesn't, but for some people it sure does, just as you said, I see some of the entrepreneurs and they try to get value out of everything or every transaction they make, which might not be really helpful at all times.
Decision decides your business fate. If you make a right decision your business will grow. Decisions are the main factors in every aspect of life. Do you can say they affect your business and your life style.

The decision-making process is one of the most critical processes in your company. Simply, you as an entrepreneur will make decisions about everything. Some decisions are more influential on your overall business processes, but some of them are small decisions without significant effect on your business as a whole.

Totally true, it is something innate in the entrepreneurial human being, they are born with that capacity, they always see opportunities where other people do not see them. They are the entrepreneurs who get the best deals and make the best purchases. They see $$ on everything and somehow they get it.
What we do has more influence on us.
Entrepreneurs are like economist they are influence by their careers and what they do. They make decisions as business enthusias.
Entrepreneurs also think about business in everything including decision they took.
Anyway my brother in Nigeria told me how I have interacted with you for contacts.

One of the most important traits of being an entrepreneur is being able to take quick decisions that more often than not, decide the fate of your company. At the helm of the company, entrepreneurs often have to take that one decision at the right time which can define the future of their company

Being an entrepreneur should always influence your decision making. As an entrepreneur, planning before taking any decision or action is paramount. So this should be applied to your day to day life

As an entrepreneur you will make decisions about everything. Some decisions are more influential on your overall business processes, but some of them are small decisions without significant effect on your business as a whole.

Being an entrepreneur will surely influence decision making, it makes one to be able to take quick decisions than more often. They are always careful of making decisions that will ruin their initial plan, this make them very careful

What we do has more influence on us.
Entrepreneurs are like economist they are influence by their careers and what they do. They make decisions as business enthusias.
Entrepreneurs also think about business in everything including decision they took.
Anyway my brother in Nigeria told me how I have interacted with you for contacts.
Right Words @GIFTMICHAEL "They are influenced by their careers and what they do. They make decisions with entrepreneurial enthusiasm." This happens all the time and in every decision making. I couldn't have written it better, that's being an "Entrepreneur". Write to me in private. I did not understand, "get contacts".

Right Words @GIFTMICHAEL "They are influenced by their careers and what they do. They make decisions with entrepreneurial enthusiasm." This happens all the time and in every decision making. I couldn't have written it better, that's being an "Entrepreneur". Write to me in private. I did not understand, "get contacts".
Good you are right@Sariana23. This is the life of an entrepreneur. This is not just about entrepreneurs it also affects every one in their different careers. If you are a lawyer your career must influence you and your decision as well. Intrepreneurs are very much affected.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
This is true because an average entrepreneur is careful with the way he or she spent money unlike an ordinary man. Thinking like an entrepreneur makes one looks meticulous and cautious in spending. I still stand to be corrected though.

Good you are right@Sariana23. This is the life of an entrepreneur. This is not just about entrepreneurs it also affects every one in their different careers. If you are a lawyer your career must influence you and your decision as well. Intrepreneurs are very much affected.
Of course @GIFTMICHAEL, we are commenting on entrepreneurs, and they exist everywhere, whether in business or outside of it, although we all have something of an entrepreneur in different facets or activities. Some people develop it more than others. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I think.

Being an entrepreneur strongly influences our decision making in our evwryday lives. As an entrepreneur, every step you take and every decision you make is done with the move of business, you make decisions with your business mind.

Of course @GIFTMICHAEL, we are commenting on entrepreneurs, and they exist everywhere, whether in business or outside of it, although we all have something of an entrepreneur in different facets or activities. Some people develop it more than others. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I think.
You are not wrong you are right. I believe that we are all entrepreneurs. Everybody are risk takers and for the fact that you can take a risk for any life endeavor you are an entrepreneur.
In fact what I do affects my behavior.

You are not wrong you are right. I believe that we are all entrepreneurs. Everybody are risk takers and for the fact that you can take a risk for any life endeavor you are an entrepreneur.
In fact what I do affects my behavior.
Very good @GIFTMICHAEL, I am glad to know that I am right in my opinion, because as a human being it is normal to be wrong. Many times I draw conclusions and I hope they correct me. But from what you write: "Everyone is a risk-taker and, since he can take a risk for any endeavor in life, he is an entrepreneur." agrees with me. We are Entrepreneurs !!

Very good @GIFTMICHAEL, I am glad to know that I am right in my opinion, because as a human being it is normal to be wrong. Many times I draw conclusions and I hope they correct me. But from what you write: "Everyone is a risk-taker and, since he can take a risk for any endeavor in life, he is an entrepreneur." agrees with me. We are Entrepreneurs !!
Smile 😀we are all entrepreneurs. I use to said this so many times that life is a business. Each and every one of us are taking risk every day. Most of our lives experience in life does affect our decision and even out overall behavior.

Of course you need influence as an entrepreneur. It is not an easy task to earn money, and when you invest it anywhere, you are always insecure that either it would give you something good as an income or not? But in that situation when you have negative people who try to stop you by their activities or try to keep you back instead of going up, should not be the part of your team. Because a fish with bad mind would effect the whole pound's mentality. They should be kept away from such an environment.

One of an entrepreneur's function is decision making.
Being an entrepreneur will always influence our decision making.
This is because an entrepreneur will always think before establishing or controlling other factors of production.

Yes of course. To be a successful entrepreneur and be successful in your endeavours you have to see things and do things differently from the average Entrepreneurs talkless of the average person. So yes it will Influence our decisions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds